Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do old BMW's have such a wierd smell??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So its been awhile since ive posted updates, I pulled the old m10 and now have the m20 positioned in the bay quite nicely. I still have alot ahead though. Im working on the wiring and fuel now, wiring is the worst. After waiting for 6 months my wheels finally came.. 16x8 et20 XXR 531. Cant wait for the **** to start but for what they are im very happy with them. I started with XXR's on the e30 and the went to RS's so the plan is to do something similar with this. Im trying to get the car running for H20i..hopefully. The plan is to turbo it on low boost and rebuild it over next winter to handle more power.

a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/66081310@N05/7594568220/" title="DSC_0958edit by wobbiee30, on Flickr">DSC_0958edit

DSC_0967 edit

DSC_0965  edit

threw them on the daily..just cause

DSC_0912

couldnt drive the daily on stock wheels so picked a set of diamond racing steelies up and painted them jeep rubicon rescue green metallic

DSC_0948 edit

Comment

I like that your daily is fitted/lowered more than half the cars on here.

Originally posted by Kielan
      Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

yeeeeebuddy. 603 represent.

Comment

nice car collection you got there! nice daily.. haha

Comment

Damn even your daily is nice! Well done sir, well done! Looking forward to seeing the motor run
            sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

those wheels look pretty fucking awesome, been waiting soo long to see how it actually looked. Can't wait to see how this build unfolds! I used to have the exact same Civic as a daily, now I have a shitty 98' Civic coupe completely stock to drive while I build my '02

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Originally posted by HooWybrow View Post
                I like that your daily is fitted/lowered more than half the cars on here.
                Yea i cant stand driving a stock car so i had to..

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                those wheels look pretty fucking awesome, been waiting soo long to see how it actually looked. Can't wait to see how this build unfolds! I used to have the exact same Civic as a daily, now I have a shitty 98' Civic coupe completely stock to drive while I build my '02
                I wasnt sure how they were gonna look but im very happy with them.

Comment

any pics of the front strut clearance? its gotta be close, Im still trying to figure out how im gonna fit 8's all around on mine without any rubbing issues or body mods (besides a good rolling)

Comment

That Lagungrun e30 is so fucking sexy!!!!!

The 2002 and civic are sick as well! Nice work, keep us posted with updates!
                    Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
                    : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

Jealousy is now engaged
                      Great neck

Comment

Originally posted by 323ijoe View Post
                        any pics of the front strut clearance? its gotta be close, Im still trying to figure out how im gonna fit 8's all around on mine without any rubbing issues or body mods (besides a good rolling)
                        the wheel hits the front strut so i ground it down just a bit. it barley clears so i need a 2mm spacer

Comment

so im finally making some progress,ive bought everything i need to finish the turbo build except for the Miller War chip, MAF and injectors.
                          I ended up going with a Garrett 57mm turbo and for a wastegate went with a Tial 38mm. Both are V-Banded.
                          Im trying to make the front end removable so i made a new cross brace that bolts on and off.

onto pics
                          DSC_1011

DSC_1010

Cleaned up the motor and gave it some color
                          DSC_1003

DSC_1002

DSC_1013

lined up the front end
                          DSC_1023
                          ran all the oil lines, i had to relocate the oil filter to the other side of the bay, but everything is mounted in place.
                          DSC_0011
                          DSC_0005

DSC_0008
                          Did a test paint of the color i want to do, plan is to make it a little bit darker
                          DSC_0002

REPSONREPSONREPS...
                          DSC_0003
                          Last edited by wobbie; 08-25-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Its only fitting that you updated this thread tonight...I received my copy of Solo's first printed issue today and read the article on your car.

Good work man.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

I also got my first magazine feature for my e30 from Solo Auto Magazine. Pretty cool to finally have my dream of having my car in a magaizine come true nevermind front cover!
                              Check out the online article and order a copy!

浮梁县奔斧工业集团公司阀门厂闸阀;截止阀;球阀;蝶阀;止回阀;过滤器;安全阀;排气阀;减压阀;

DSC_0012

DSC_0013

DSC_0016

DSC_0017

Comment

Sweet jesus holy mother of god. :O

Comment

Working...
                                X