Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do old BMW's have such a wierd smell??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates>

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• just read it all feels like im looking at my build.great work
      "Chop it and Drop it"
      insta---> @Tanis_j

Comment

• I can't be the only one who actually enjoys that "weird" old smell. That's class and craftsmanship your smelling! Great car and outstanding progress thus far.

Comment

• Thanks man

Comment

• Hy Wobbie! I like your cars! Your e30 one of my favourites!

Comment

• So I started working in the engine bay, shaving a few things and cleaning it up a little bit as well as starting the new firewall.

DSC_0122edit by wobbiee30, on Flickr

DSC_0135edit by wobbiee30, on Flickr

DSC_0142edit by wobbiee30, on Flickr

Comment

• Got the first coat of primer down in the bay, still needs some work but getting closer. The engine block is getting dropped off at the machine shop to get checked out tomorrow.

DSC_0147edit by wobbiee30, on Flickr

DSC_0149edit by wobbiee30, on Flickr

Also drew up the measurements for the transmission tunnel so I can have a metal shop bend one up.

DSC_0146edit by wobbiee30, on Flickr

DSC_0144edit by wobbiee30, on Flickr

Comment

• Went and checked out the head at the machine shop and also dropped the block off. Its all taken apart, getting new valve guides, valves, IE 272 cam, new OEM valve springs, IE heavy duty rocker arms and also ordered Mahle .05 over pistons.

DSC_0151 by wobbiee30, on Flickr

DSC_0152 by wobbiee30, on Flickr

DSC_0153 by wobbiee30, on Flickr

Comment

• Decided to have a tranny tunnel bent up instead of just doing a box shape one, happy with how it is going to fit, its a little on the larger size but gives me plenty of room for the tranny.

DSC_0162 by wobbiee30, on Flickr

DSC_0163 by wobbiee30, on Flickr

DSC_0169 by wobbiee30, on Flickr

Comment

• great work man

http://www.catuned.com
                      sales@catuned.com

Comment

• So i got the motor back from the machine shop, head is all together got my parts thanks to the guys at CATUNED, Now need to save up and order more parts. This will have to hold over untill i get more pictures

IMG_20130205_234257[1] by wobbiee30, on Flickr

Comment

• So pretty.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• i just read the whole thread and i love all the work you've done so far! your e30 is one of my favourite e30s and i can tell this is going to be just as good if not better. keep it up man
                            i have two e30's sitting in my driveway but sadly nothing happens very quickly

my tumblr for anyone thats interested: http://crispyas.tumblr.com/

Comment

• great build

Comment

• So started looking at brake setups, seeing if anyone had any input on them. Deciding between the Wilwood 320-12411 or the Tilton 72-603. I like the look of the wilwood better and the size of the pedals is larger which is nice

http://image.popularhotrodding.com/f...ple-pedals.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X