Clear All

• Funtington
    replied
    looks fucking awesome.

Leave a comment:

• MartinsElerts
    replied
    it looks so low on those stock wheels,
    I think it would look so much better without the tint.

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    well i made some new coilovers for the rear since the rear was on bumpstops and i still had forward rake.

oem shock on the left and pinto on the right.

cut and redrilled the bottom mount to bolt into the civic.

the stock shock on bumpstop is just as long as the new one fully extended.

which left her sitting like this while still having some travel.

Last edited by smokenyall; 09-21-2012, 07:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Isuzupickup
    replied
    This thread went so many ways. I think although very few people typically listen to it, save up and get the right stuff the first time. I'd rather be stock height completely safe than an unsure lowered setup. I had no idea you had to notch a civic to lower it though. I say just get some more exterior goodies to set you apart from all of the dumped stock civics everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• dwright71
    replied
    Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
    I suspected you were a ricer with no proper car modifying skills, but now I know.

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Lowered the daily some more

Leave a comment:

• Ph_Ayman
    replied
    nice dumped civic bro ...

7thgen FTW

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    did this today. idk why the sound doesn't work.

if you didn't watch its a diy voltage controller. Im going to tweak with it tomorrow to get the voltage closer to 15.5

Leave a comment:

• NotAbeaR
    replied
    Originally posted by abraham View Post
    Just read all through this and it kind of makes me angry. Not because of how you'v lowered your car, just because of the way people act on here. If i look at the top of the page i see 'community' and i always read stuff like, stanceworks is a family and were all friends. At the end of the day, the OP has done his car how ever the fuck he has done it. He hasnt done it to your car, or your friends car. So leave him to do his shit.
    If he'd never showed the suspension setup and just his car people would have just said yea its cool, need's spacers or something like that.
    Just to much fucking shit talk.
    Offer the OP advice, if he doesn't want to listen. THAT'S HIS DEAL.

**** to be such a fucking bug, but when i see people that are really hesitant to post a thread on here i can see why when i read a thread like this.
    Well Said Sir!

Leave a comment:

• abraham
    replied
    Just read all through this and it kind of makes me angry. Not because of how you'v lowered your car, just because of the way people act on here. If i look at the top of the page i see 'community' and i always read stuff like, stanceworks is a family and were all friends. At the end of the day, the OP has done his car how ever the fuck he has done it. He hasnt done it to your car, or your friends car. So leave him to do his shit.
    If he'd never showed the suspension setup and just his car people would have just said yea its cool, need's spacers or something like that.
    Just to much fucking shit talk.
    Offer the OP advice, if he doesn't want to listen. THAT'S HIS DEAL.

**** to be such a fucking bug, but when i see people that are really hesitant to post a thread on here i can see why when i read a thread like this.

Leave a comment:

• Nagah
    replied
    Funny:
    Person 1 does some dangerous stuff and doesnt want to listen.
    Person 2 feels personally bullied and leaves stance|works.

Seriously: WTF?

Leave a comment:

• yurotrash
    replied
    Originally posted by Imola_s4
    I was really starting to like stance works till i started reading this thread so many douchebags that think they know it all!!!!!! And no im not talking about the op...

Sorry stance works but thank all the "know it all" "do it right or dont do it "
    idiots on this thread i am canceling my account i thought this was a stance forum all about how your cars sit alot of you idiots dont even kno what function is...

Bye stance works

Leave a comment:

• 320icar
    replied
    fuck you. that is all.

Leave a comment:

• rice4life
    replied
    It needs spacers... bad.

It would look cool if you painted it white. For some reason silver on red kind of look like shit on hondas.

White on red on the other hand though is win.

Leave a comment:

• dbales
    replied
    Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    What?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X