X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smokenyall
    replied
    Originally posted by keenan View Post
    lol well kudos to you for riding that low. its not as easy as it looks when youre driving a low daily car
    Yea all those stupid looks for creepin in sideways , or you get that jackass riding your ass so you creep off to the side of the lane and start railing some sparks at them

Leave a comment:

• keenan
    replied
    Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
    The 209 good sir!! The roads sucks just like everywhere else but I know where I can go and where I can't and all the pot holes and bumps on my daily route, like my daily route to work the trucks use so I gotta ride the grooves lol
    lol well kudos to you for riding that low. its not as easy as it looks when youre driving a low daily car

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    The 209 good sir!! The roads sucks just like everywhere else but I know where I can go and where I can't and all the pot holes and bumps on my daily route, like my daily route to work the trucks use so I gotta ride the grooves lol

Leave a comment:

• keenan
    replied
    where the hell do you live? because if you're daily driving that thing you either have amazing streets or balls of steel

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Just saw it at the mall and parked next to it lol , hmmm ur from the 209 I see, never seen ur car lol. Iv always wanted to take pics of my car on this old train ramp lets see if it will even make it there now

Leave a comment:

• NorCalFocus
    replied
    Where'd you run into MC at? Its so funny to hear of people running into him.

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied

And my favorite one!!

Leave a comment:

• FunfGang
    replied
    New wheels look rad.

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Well today I was going to chevron to get some gas, I rolled up with the stereo up and I turned it down and started filling up. Guess who walked up to me and ask what I was running? Mc hammer, so I offered him a demo and of course he accepted it. He replied it sounds great but it's missing some mid-range (which is true since my doors aren't finished) and "that shit is killing the lows". Then he asked if he could hear the cd he was working on in my car so of course I said yea and honestly it wasn't bad it was his son boobie rapping.
    Well can't make a post without pics so here's one after I washed her.

Next to a stock one

Last edited by smokenyall; 06-03-2013, 01:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Isuzupickup
    replied
    Lookin' good, even for an EM2!

Leave a comment:

• Randomofodication
    replied
    Dang that looks sliiiiiick

Leave a comment:

• btruong968
    replied
    it looks really good man! glad they're holding up!
    i bet that exhaust is dragging, haha. damn 7th gens.

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Well top hats are still alive and got some wheels on and lowed her down to a 3/4in ride height

Leave a comment:

• MattyHacks71
    replied
    Originally posted by jacbo View Post
    4 months late to the party but...

Guys,

You're a bunch of assholes.

Oh look,
    Here's a car that everyone loves, rightly so, that was built, for all intents and purposes, with the same $0 budget, the same hondakid ingenuity, the same Ace Hardware supplies.
    Hahaha I wonder if C-Hutch has seen this thread
    You kinda burned everyone with that post lol, but you are correct

Leave a comment:

• rice4life
    replied
    needs diamond steelies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X