Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics of the car?

Comment

Oh man a whole 3/4 of an inch of travel what are you going to do with all of that! lol

-Aron

Yeah lets see how the car sits.
      "Living life a quarter turn at a time"

Comment

I'd listen to these guys, at the end of the day they're only trying to help you out..

IMO it's as safe as a chocolate fireman...

Comment

Originally posted by LeeLee View Post
          I'd listen to these guys, at the end of the day they're only trying to help you out..

Seriously though, I don't want to be a dickhead but that nut/spacer setup is just plain stupid. I'm still looking at the picture wondering what made you think that was OK to ride on
          Panscraping and Skyscraping
          1989 MK1 Wolfsburg Cabby--Dropped
          1988 Jeep YJ--Lifted w/ Small Block Chevy+goodies
          sigpic

Comment

lolwut??

and yes pics of the car naow!
            Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
            i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
            | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Suspension travel is for the weak hearted, non of my cars have it, cause if i move 2 mils up and down, my car is dragging on the ground.... that being said i see your logic, its a good effort, lets hope you dont kill anyone or yourself... and as requested a numerous amounts of times... how about a shot of the whole car
              HoodRatStatus
              Instagram @looneylow

Comment

LOL thanks for the morning lulz

Comment

Lol....you're gonna die.

Comment

What in the name of grizzly hell is that BS?

Put down the f***ing weed when you come up with car "modifications". This is f***ing offensive. Dude, I'm never harsh or rude on S/W because I feel my car needs a lot of work before I have license to be; but COME ON. This is an absolute joke, and a danger to everyone in your car. You are the epitome of "stupid Honda kid". I really respect a lot of the Honda scene, there are some guys out there really setting the bar. I'd sooner say you were the Queen of England than say you were one of those guys. Pull your head out of your ass and think about what you're doing. Don't EVER touch a car again until you realize just how insanely stupid that "top hat" really is.

I can hear it now: "Dude, cut springs are ghetto. Cut that shit out and space your top hats off the strut tower with three Class 10.9 bolts and a bunch of jam nuts!"
                    Last edited by cobrawannabe; 02-16-2012, 12:46 PM.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

you should really stop modding cars...

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

^ Thats never going to happen. okay what would you guys suggest to make my top hats "safer". I already have had spacers cut to replace the nuts that were being used as spacers, and im waiting for them to arrive to my house. Should i flip my bolts over and have the heads welded to the bottom plate how obk did or how the hotchkis plates came. btw if you guys didnt notice obk is using one nut per bolt as a spacer on top of the hotchkis spacers.

Originally posted by OpelWagenGT View Post
                        Oh man a whole 3/4 of an inch of travel what are you going to do with all of that! lol

-Aron

Yeah lets see how the car sits.
                        its so i dont blow my stock shocks and the car is lowered 3 in from stock and i still have a touch over 2 in of travel before i hit bumpstops.
                        Last edited by smokenyall; 02-16-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Even spacers are risky. You should try to find a bolt with a large shoulder to act as a spacer. That will make sure that there is no play between the bolt and the spacer since they will be one in the same.
                          Panscraping and Skyscraping
                          1989 MK1 Wolfsburg Cabby--Dropped
                          1988 Jeep YJ--Lifted w/ Small Block Chevy+goodies
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BFivePointFive View Post
                            Even spacers are risky. You should try to find a bolt with a large shoulder to act as a spacer. That will make sure that there is no play between the bolt and the spacer since they will be one in the same.
                            like a bolt with a long shoulder and just enough threads for a lock nut? i was also thinking about stepping up one size on the bolts. 3/8th x 16 x 2.5in is whats on there now if i remember correctly.

Comment

Edit: No... you're an idiot.
                              E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                              E36 M3 Mugello rot
                              GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                              https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

how about you just buy some fucking coilovers and get a shop to install them for you the proper way since you obviously suck at being a mechanic.

Comment

Working...
                                X