project loud and low (EM2 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MitchellHamilton View Post
    Is Stanceworks ever pathetic, don't really care that I'm bumping an old thread, just wanna say that all you guys that were ripping on him are pricks. One person starts and everyone jumps in. Been noticing how fucking pathetic this site and it's community is. Car scene on here is shit. Guys said some pretty offside shit. Your parents made a mistake bringing you guys here, go fuck yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoLOwX3 View Post
      X2 ! I love how it made him so angry that he felt the need to take time out of his life to both create a username and then post. Someone has literally too much time on his hands.
      To the O.P .
      I applaud you for not giving in to negative comments. keep on trucking along ! Not the biggest Honda fan at all , but the love of cars is apparent and your wrenching on something you love . keep it up kid.
      Instagram - Bavarian_Steel
      My E28 Build

Comment

• Originally posted by codesjunction
        The engine block is the basic, metal "block" within which the large bored holes are machined where the pistons will eventually go. The engine block is considered the very heart of the engine, because it's where the combustion and the stroke of each cylinder takes place.[ATTACH=CONFIG]17029[/ATTACH]
        wtf is this?

Crazy that this super old thread got dragged up from the archives tho. Made for some good reading this morning.

Comment

• Man good for you, geez you took some serious slating when this thread started, but im sure some of the zimmer frames are now looking at this thread and cringing at how they commented about you and your car, as I said, good for you... ps car looks great by the way.
          My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Working...
          X