X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a pic from a meet/cruise on Sunday

Comment

• Found some more from the same meet

Last edited by smokenyall; 11-20-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• i've been lurking on this site for about a year now and I have to give you props on your build and your ability to ignore all the negative feedback you got on you thread. Car looks great man keep posting new pics.

Comment

• once u hit page 16 i felt so much better. Lol cool stuff btw.
          United States Of Stance
          www.unitedstatesofstanceshop.bigcartel.com
          Ig: @Stuart.treybich
          @Unitedstatesofstance_

Comment

• I literally just actually took the time to read through your entire build thread. I must say, in a way im in kind of a similar situation, and the creativity has really wowed me! ive been thinking of doing a similar setup (your first stage, the custom coils and extended top hats) on my car, how much did that setup cost to put together?

but yeah, your EM2 is awesome! glad to see you stuck with it to get it where it is now and i cant wait to see what it looks like in the future!
            wow.
            so stock.
            not much progress.
            many photoshops.
            such beige.
            doge not pleased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sal619 View Post
              i've been lurking on this site for about a year now and I have to give you props on your build and your ability to ignore all the negative feedback you got on you thread. Car looks great man keep posting new pics.
              Thanks and will do!
              Originally posted by dumped_es300 View Post
              I literally just actually took the time to read through your entire build thread. I must say, in a way im in kind of a similar situation, and the creativity has really wowed me! ive been thinking of doing a similar setup (your first stage, the custom coils and extended top hats) on my car, how much did that setup cost to put together?

but yeah, your EM2 is awesome! glad to see you stuck with it to get it where it is now and i cant wait to see what it looks like in the future!
              eBay coil sleeves $50, used coilover springs $100 for 4 450lb front and 550 rear (so stiff cuz the stereo) pinto rear shocks $25 off eBay, and the top hats were $60-70 for the spherical bearing and the weld in housings. So about $245 total lol got over a year out of the setup and I would do it again but with better front shocks, I never blew the stock front shocks actually (they were oem replacements).

Well a few days ago the bracket for my alternator broke so it sat until today when I had time to fix it so here's some pics of the process

Also did a few little things, wired a switch in the trunk for a manual off on the compressors, fixed a bad leak on my air tank, moved the filters for the compressors into the trunk, trimmed the inside of the rear fenders to stop some rubbing on bumps, and last but not least wired up the lights on my gauges (off a switched source so they only come on with the dash lights.

Comment

• Felt like taking some pics so I figured I'd share.
                Put my stock lip back on

Some ass hole hit me with his toe hitch

Riding around low beating up the subframe = me now laying lca bolt

Comment

• Did you catch the ass wipe that hit your car?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                  @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                    Did you catch the ass wipe that hit your car?
                    'Round my neck of the woods the hitch would have been up on the hood
                    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• nice build, props for sticking with it man!

Comment

• Wow, dare to say the lowest em2 ever?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                          Did you catch the ass wipe that hit your car?
                          Sadly no, I parked behind an black SUV at my buddy's house and when I came out the car was gone and left me with a fucked up bumper , my buddy has been looking for them and they've never brought it back there.
                          Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                          'Round my neck of the woods the hitch would have been up on the hood
                          I'm glad I didn't lay her out when I parked cuz it coulda been my hood, it sucks it cut so deep in my front bumper but I guess it's a good excuse to get an oem hfp lip and repaint my bumper .
                          Originally posted by Driver1 View Post
                          nice build, props for sticking with it man!
                          Glad you've enjoyed how its come along!!
                          Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                          Wow, dare to say the lowest em2 ever?
                          I would be proud to carry that title but I can't claim it till I get bigger wheels, hmm maybe I should just body drop it as well lol.

What do you guys think I should run? 16x9 with poke and flush? Or 17x9 tuckin rim?
                          I'm contemplating going 5 lug and running my 17x9 and 17x10.5 on her . Some one should offer me base rsx 5 lug at an price I can't refuse

Comment

• Is Stanceworks ever pathetic, don't really care that I'm bumping an old thread, just wanna say that all you guys that were ripping on him are pricks. One person starts and everyone jumps in. Been noticing how fucking pathetic this site and it's community is. Car scene on here is shit. Guys said some pretty offside shit. Your parents made a mistake bringing you guys here, go fuck yourselves.

Comment

• Love the wheels!

Renato
                              Team TWM Performance
                              TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                              sigpic

Comment

• Any updates?
                                -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                                '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                                '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

Working...
                                X