Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MYuckamo View Post
    Wow. Just wow.
    Signed up just to say this. Have fun when you go over a speedbump!
    dog you gonna go around and tell every person on this site that

Comment

• i love how much trash has been talked on this thread, (a good bit of time with good warrant) but i respect you continuing on, and not letting it get to you
      @DollaDollaDill

Comment

• Tank in the bumper is a pretty cool idea! Probably less noise id imagine
        Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

• holy fuck! this thread is still alive?
          Static s10 build
          IG @lilredchevy66
          Lower it already

Comment

• lol, just saw you were bagging it. come on man, I was that low static on 17s. lololol
            Static s10 build
            IG @lilredchevy66
            Lower it already

Comment

• Originally posted by em2cody View Post
              lol, just saw you were bagging it. come on man, I was that low static on 17s. lololol
              You were laying frame on 17's ? I kinda doubt that, my front tires are almost touching the wheel well and there 195/50/15's and iv never seen anyone tuck rim on 17's and I'm a finger gap from tucking 15's in the rear.

Comment

• Pretty sweet build man. Especially the concealed air setup. Never even thought of that....

Good work with the builder struts!! How are they holding up?

Comment

• I was a little less than a quarter inch away from tucking rim

Static s10 build
                  IG @lilredchevy66
                  Lower it already

Comment

• What's ur wheel and tire specs? Cuz in this pic my frame is an 1/8th from the ground and my bushings look way more pissed off than urs.

Iv seen that car before and it looks nice. How's it coming since you've gotten it back ? Oh And what does ur frame notch look like?

Comment

• Originally posted by tstacks View Post
                      Pretty sweet build man. Especially the concealed air setup. Never even thought of that....

Good work with the builder struts!! How are they holding up?
                      Thanks I appreciate it!!! Yea I had to hide it because I wasn't going to downsize my system for a tank and 2 compressors lol, and there holding up great so far, I have them on #10 of the dampening and they ride amazing with my drive pressure 25psi for the drivers side and 35 for the passenger. Lower ride height than I was static. I haven't had a chance to play with the dampening but I like it how it rides atm!!

Comment

• Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
                        What's ur wheel and tire specs? Cuz in this pic my frame is an 1/8th from the ground and my bushings look way more pissed off than urs.

Iv seen that car before and it looks nice. How's it coming since you've gotten it back ? Oh And what does ur frame notch look like?
                        ah, I got it back last November, lowered it a little more, completely rebuilt and painted it, then got function and form type 1s which lifted me like an inch. bought xxr 527s, painted them white. I was at 20 3/8 fender to ground static right before it got lifted. then after it was lifted, I ***** it so I traded for a lexus, sold the lexus, now I have an s10

Static s10 build
                        IG @lilredchevy66
                        Lower it already

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwob View Post
                          i love how much trash has been talked on this thread, (a good bit of time with good warrant) but i respect you continuing on, and not letting it get to you
                          Yea and the trash talking will never end lol, the old setup served its purpose and the car rode great on that setup until the shocks started softening up from the stiff springs but they never blew, I put countless miles on that setup with no complaints but my new setup rides amazing, feels like a regular car but with a few tink's and scrapes every now and again

Comment

• A couple pics from work,
                            Laying frame, sway bar and subframe.

Finally cut a piece of my gas tank strap off that I caught that wouldn't stop dragging

Comment

• Wow that's LOW

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Even though you royally messed up at the beginning of this thread (I remember it going live last year), like all of us, you have obviously done a great deal of learning and I must say aside from the wheels you have right now, the bag setup looks to be built and setup very well.

As far as people being concerned about the tank behind the bumper, I have seen many high end VIP cars do the exact same thing, including putting the valves and compressors on the back bumper, so he's not doing anything dangerous (that hasn't at least been done many times over).
                                Good job man, please proceed!
                                Originally posted by electricalbox
                                12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Working...
                                X