• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 months late to the party but...

Guys,

You're a bunch of assholes.

Oh look,
    Here's a car that everyone loves, rightly so, that was built, for all intents and purposes, with the same $0 budget, the same hondakid ingenuity, the same Ace Hardware supplies.

(Oh no it's those raised tophats agian! Watch out everyone, don't stand too close! )

OP might not have the same ideas as all of us, but are raised tophats on a Honda really worth 12 pages of shitspitting?

I have a lot of respect for someone who has the ambition to make something from nothing. That's why builds like Nelson and Rusty are such an inspiration to me, because they are TRUE customs.

You cats would've have a hard time in the early days of Hot Rodding...
    Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
    Quitters never stance.

Comment

• I remember seeing this thread linked up on another forum, where more bashing ensued. I believe if he'd used single spacers instead of nuts, this shit storm probably wouldn't have been as bad. But honestly, would that have been "safer"? I think this got so much attention because of how it looks. It looks ghetto as hell. But if he's been riding on this for a while, it must be holding up.

People get caught up in this little clique of being better than everyone else because you bought coilovers or a "better" suspension setup. Grow up, everyone on this site with a car sitting 2 inches off the ground could be considered stupid or retarded because the slightest bump could rip off any number of vital suspension/engine components. Hell I've seen a guy on a truck forum I used to frequent that had airride, was riding low, and ran over one of those flush looking railroad tracks. Needless to say, his engine crossmember caught the track, and damn near sent the truck end over end.

Lesson to be learned? If you ride low period, there are risks. Choosing to ride low, you accept those risks. I don't care if you paid $2000 or $20 for your suspension setup, you still risk it all once you get on that road. Hell I could buy brand new name brand tires and hit a nail while driving, have a blowout on the interstate, and cause a 10 car pile up. Does that mean I'm not gonna get in my car and drive to work? No.
      Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.
      Check out my Bowling Pin Shift Knobs!
      My Mighty Max build
      My Honda turd build

Comment

• Nice talking dude but just this quote is showing even for really risky guys that this is _not_ a good idea to ride.

Originally posted by OpelWagenGT View Post
        I drew up something is MS paint real quick to attemp to show you why your setup is dangerous, because apparently you don't understand.

At this point I don't think anyone is going to change your mind but we just want you to know that what you're doing is not safe so you can't complain if the system fails.

-Aron
        Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
        Oh, and your car too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nagah View Post
          Nice talking dude but just this quote is showing even for really risky guys that this is _not_ a good idea to ride.
          Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
            Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
            What?
            Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.
            Check out my Bowling Pin Shift Knobs!
            My Mighty Max build
            My Honda turd build

Comment

• It needs spacers... bad.

It would look cool if you painted it white. For some reason silver on red kind of look like shit on hondas.

White on red on the other hand though is win.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• fuck you. that is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imola_s4
                  I was really starting to like stance works till i started reading this thread so many douchebags that think they know it all!!!!!! And no im not talking about the op...

Sorry stance works but thank all the "know it all" "do it right or dont do it "
                  idiots on this thread i am canceling my account i thought this was a stance forum all about how your cars sit alot of you idiots dont even kno what function is...

Bye stance works

Comment

• Funny:
                    Person 1 does some dangerous stuff and doesnt want to listen.
                    Person 2 feels personally bullied and leaves stance|works.

Seriously: WTF?
                    Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
                    Oh, and your car too.

Comment

• Just read all through this and it kind of makes me angry. Not because of how you'v lowered your car, just because of the way people act on here. If i look at the top of the page i see 'community' and i always read stuff like, stanceworks is a family and were all friends. At the end of the day, the OP has done his car how ever the fuck he has done it. He hasnt done it to your car, or your friends car. So leave him to do his shit.
                      If he'd never showed the suspension setup and just his car people would have just said yea its cool, need's spacers or something like that.
                      Just to much fucking shit talk.
                      Offer the OP advice, if he doesn't want to listen. THAT'S HIS DEAL.

**** to be such a fucking bug, but when i see people that are really hesitant to post a thread on here i can see why when i read a thread like this.
                      Low Expectations

E46 static and undrivable Build

Comment

• Originally posted by abraham View Post
                        Just read all through this and it kind of makes me angry. Not because of how you'v lowered your car, just because of the way people act on here. If i look at the top of the page i see 'community' and i always read stuff like, stanceworks is a family and were all friends. At the end of the day, the OP has done his car how ever the fuck he has done it. He hasnt done it to your car, or your friends car. So leave him to do his shit.
                        If he'd never showed the suspension setup and just his car people would have just said yea its cool, need's spacers or something like that.
                        Just to much fucking shit talk.
                        Offer the OP advice, if he doesn't want to listen. THAT'S HIS DEAL.

**** to be such a fucking bug, but when i see people that are really hesitant to post a thread on here i can see why when i read a thread like this.
                        Well Said Sir!

Comment

• did this today. idk why the sound doesn't work.

if you didn't watch its a diy voltage controller. Im going to tweak with it tomorrow to get the voltage closer to 15.5

Comment

• nice dumped civic bro ...

7thgen FTW
                            Build ---->
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34795

Comment

• Lowered the daily some more

Comment

• Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                                I suspected you were a ricer with no proper car modifying skills, but now I know.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X