project loud and low (EM2 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sally pu View Post
    Yeah being a long time lurker, the amount of **** that goes on now a days is getting disgusting...a lot of you guys claim that you are being ***** on in other forums bc of your desired look, when in fact when someone on a low budget which seems to be a good number of people on this forum, does something you don't like you **** on them...what is the point, I saw little help, however you guys claim to be so tight, all I see around here anymore is cliquey groups and nutswingers... Mad props to the Op for weeding through the innanetz trolls and sticking to your guns!
    Real talk

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
      oh what is this
      Stupidity. fucking ruining a good classic car with ricer shit ? someone needs to seriously kick u in the head

03 cavalier
      73 Super Beetle
      68 Fairlane-aka FastLane
      "I Got More Watts Then Youve Got Horse Power"

Comment

oh what is this
        Sell The honda and be rid of the ridicule behind this entire thread, and focus on the Mustang.

From your teaser shot its looks promising.

As for the honda i have no words to say.
        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScrappinBeretta View Post
          Stupidity. fucking ruining a good classic car with ricer shit ? someone needs to seriously kick u in the head
          Please elaborate why its ruining a good classic?

He hasn't even shown a complete picture of it. I had ideas of doing a Chevelle project. Would that have been stupid too? You should really back up your statements and not just
          Bash a car from looking at a teaser angle shot.
          Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

You sir! should be kicked in the head for your comment.. If you don't like it, keep it moving. I'm not bashing you, because you went and bought a Chevy Cavalier or a Berreta? No..

So

Please dude take your attitude and comments elsewhere, because it isn't welcomed here.
            Last edited by 244Brick; 05-04-2012, 03:45 PM.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

I know right, this kid is doing something different......I mean come on what an idiot. Look at this kid doing something that I disagree with. We should cause him physical harm because his car is different, and something that I haven't seen before.

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                You sir! should be kicked in the head for your comment.. If you don't like it, keep it moving. I'm not bashing you, because you went and bought a Chevy Cavalier or a Berreta? No..

So

Please dude take your attitude and comments elsewhere, because it isn't welcomed here.
                go for it talk shit on my Cavi, not like i havent hear all of it before,but at least i do proper work on my cavalier and not hack shit up like this honda is.

03 cavalier
                73 Super Beetle
                68 Fairlane-aka FastLane
                "I Got More Watts Then Youve Got Horse Power"

Comment

go for it talk shit on my Cavi, not like i havent hear all of it before,but at least i do proper work on my cavalier and not hack shit up like this honda is.
                  Now you're talking about the honda? I think you're just looking for threads to bash.

Then YOU talk about "ricer shit" on a classic But you wanna do "ricer shit" on a BERETTA.

Again Back your damn statements up!!!

Originally posted by ScrappinBeretta View Post
                  so im running lowering springs but want to go lower(tuck tire), id like to do a custom coilover set up for my beretta but not sure how to go about it. i dont know if i should try to find springs and sleeves that will fit my stock struts or mod a pair of front coilovers from another car ? my plan for the rear is to use a set up from a Cavalier to replace my stock shock and spring. any ideas or someone that could help me out would help.
                  Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• And

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                    I know right, this kid is doing something different......I mean come on what an idiot. Look at this kid doing something that I disagree with. We should cause him physical harm because his car is different, and something that I haven't seen before.
                    Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• Lol there's going to be custom work on the suspension but nothing that hasn't Ben done before on a stang... Just lower aha

Comment

Lol there's going to be custom work on the suspension but nothing that hasn't Ben done before on a stang... Just lower aha
                        I'm in for the stang. You should post up a build thread. Year? Is it a 67 or 68
                        Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• 67 coupe and it's getting an IRS

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                            Sell The honda and be rid of the ridicule behind this entire thread, and focus on the Mustang.
                            Please don't sell that Honda, someone will buy it and get themselves hurt. In this for the safety of others.

Comment

• I cannot wait to see the stang, its going to be really sweet.
                              I hope you learned a lot from that honda.
                              Unlike that forgettable generation of honda(em2), the mustang has been around forever and has plenty of aftermarket.

I like how people are arguing about this whole thing, just part out the honda and put the money to the mustang. I respect the fact that you ghetto fabbed parts, and despite peoples shit talking you still kept going.

Please start a new thread for the stang, and not add on to this dusty old thread.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• heres a little update on the honda. lowered the front, added bearings on my coilovers, and took off the lip .

and a pic of my em2 and my buddies jetta

Comment

Working...
                                X