Clear All

• ^^ i lold hard, that was a long ass read haha

Comment

• lol

Originally posted by PabloTheDragon View Post
      seriously smokenyall wtf?

May i ask where you are really from?

Comment

• Maybe this is all a joke? Maybe he is trolling everyone here? How can anyone do shit like this seriously?

Comment

• damn just fucking let him do his on thread lol
          Last edited by ef9jdm; 03-30-2012, 10:12 PM.
          WWW.FERCREATIONS.WORDPRESS.COM
          WEST COAST SOCIETY nuff said..
          SHOWSTOPPERSUSA.COM

]

Comment

• i just installed a 220+ amp ford 3g alternator(actually puts out almost 270amps).took me 6 hrs in total.

next to puny stock alt

did allot of measurements and came up with this

the bracket mounted up

and fully mounted

and the 2 runs of 1/0 wire, one positive and one ground

Originally posted by Heist View Post
            why does the hood have such shitty fitment? please tell me you lifted the back for the camber plates that would make my day.
            i though it looked cool at the time but my hood is sitting back flush now and i lowered the front another .5 haha my frame is 2.5 or 2.25, lip is a finger gap off the ground now.
            Last edited by smokenyall; 04-12-2012, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
              i though it looked cool at the time but my hood is sitting back flush now and i lowered the front another .5 haha my frame is 2.5 or 2.25, lip is a finger gap off the ground now.
              time to remove the lip and lower the car more. lip low doesn't count

Comment

• hello from chicago

Comment

• oh what is this

Comment

• In for video of the system shaking the car to pieces

Comment

• A Mustang?
                      www.RaceKit.co.za
                      www.Turbos.co.za

Comment

• Originally posted by SierraSemiDriver View Post
                        actually, to me it has nothing to do with the movie. I couldn't help but notice how FAKE that trick was, as the bottom of a standard trailer (the trailers used in the scenes were raised) isn't high enough for those cars to get under. and it amuses me how others assume that all truck drivers are guys

I have seen some rather nicely done rides in my travels, and others done in poor taste- the OP's falling under the latter. and here at SW I've seen a lot of nice rides as well
                        foot in mouth...

When you hear the words "Pedobear" and "Miata" in the same sentence, you know someone's going somewhere they don't belong. In this case, it's a lowered Miata sneaking under an unsuspecting 18-wheeler like Pedobear sneaking under... well... you get the idea.
                        Last edited by sally pu; 05-04-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexWilmot View Post
                          A Mustang?
                          Ding ding ding we have a winner ! Just figured I'd give you guys a little teaser

Comment

• This thread is pathetic. Not for what the OP did, but for how bad everyone jumped on the bandwagon of making fun.

If you had the plate underneath in the first place (I believe you said you did), then theres really no issue other than how the spring perch was sitting. The nuts holding it up looked a little ghetto, but whatever. The tapered spring perch wedged into the tower hole, however, was not a good idea. But you said you were making a 1/4" plate for that to sit on, so you did the right thing and fixed it.

Good for you for sticking to this thread even after everyone jumped down your throat, that alternator bracket and your welding both look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Byron View Post
                              This thread is pathetic. Not for what the OP did, but for how bad everyone jumped on the bandwagon of making fun.

If you had the plate underneath in the first place (I believe you said you did), then theres really no issue other than how the spring perch was sitting. The nuts holding it up looked a little ghetto, but whatever. The tapered spring perch wedged into the tower hole, however, was not a good idea. But you said you were making a 1/4" plate for that to sit on, so you did the right thing and fixed it.

Good for you for sticking to this thread even after everyone jumped down your throat, that alternator bracket and your welding both look good.

Sadly, this is what S|W has been turning to.. Fortunately, the OP isn't a wuss.

So, the show continue..

I would love to hear your system in person.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                                Sadly, this is what S|W has been turning to.. Fortunately, the OP isn't a wuss.

So, the show continue..

I would love to hear your system in person.
                                Yeah being a long time lurker, the amount of **** that goes on now a days is getting disgusting...a lot of you guys claim that you are being ***** on in other forums bc of your desired look, when in fact when someone on a low budget which seems to be a good number of people on this forum, does something you don't like you **** on them...what is the point, I saw little help, however you guys claim to be so tight, all I see around here anymore is cliquey groups and nutswingers... Mad props to the Op for weeding through the innanetz trolls and sticking to your guns!

Comment

Working...
                                X