No announcement yet.

project loud and low (EM2 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new design is a beefed up version of obk's which has already been proven to work.

Comment

• the fucked up part of all this is its not even that low

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        corrected
        dude just got sneaked!

Comment

• I just want to thank you for bringing so many new members to stanceworks. never in my life, on any forum, have I seen so many people sign up because of one thread.
          Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparksWILLfly View Post
            the fucked up part of all this is its not even that low
            Still have over an inch of adjustment on the front. Finially got the rear down, I'll post a pic when I get on the computer.

Comment

• wow still open eh? I just wanna put in my 2 cents in and say this is the most stupidest way to lower your car. my car is not that low but still I wouldn't do this. That's just straight retarded!

Comment

• I'm amazed at the dumb fads kids get into that destroy their cars. One dumb idea was sticking out the wheels way past the fenders. Not only did it look stupid, it caused unnecessary stress on the suspension. The other is Hellaflush. This dumb idea looks stupid and destroys a car's handling. I'm also amazed at the stupid lengths kids will go to achieve a certain look. I don't care if you risk causing yourself harm; it's a problem when you jeopardize the safety of others with stupidity. Common sense goes a long way when attempting to work on cars.

What dumb idea will kids think of next?

Comment

• Comment

• Well this is going around some of the BMW forums here in the UK,...........hi there.

I'm not going to lie most of the feedback is negative and uses the word 'retard'.......

After all the comments and abuse why are you still going?.......Just back away to the nearest exit, admit youve been a tad silly and buy some real coilovers........ jobs a gooden.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
                      Still have over an inch of adjustment on the front. Finially got the rear down, I'll post a pic when I get on the computer.
                      i guess you don't give a rat's fat patootie about ride quality- NOPE, typical amongst RICERS

Comment

• Originally posted by SierraSemiDriver View Post
                        i guess you don't give a rat's fat patootie about ride quality- NOPE, typical amongst RICERS
                        If you actually payed attention you would know the point of extended Top hats were to conserve ride quality while being low while also aiding in not blowing ur shocks. Like what has been said allready; all your doing here is trying to start shit and continue shit talking so what is the point of you being here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spungus X View Post
                          I'm amazed at the dumb fads kids get into that destroy their cars. One dumb idea was sticking out the wheels way past the fenders. Not only did it look stupid, it caused unnecessary stress on the suspension. The other is Hellaflush. This dumb idea looks stupid and destroys a car's handling. I'm also amazed at the stupid lengths kids will go to achieve a certain look. I don't care if you risk causing yourself harm; it's a problem when you jeopardize the safety of others with stupidity. Common sense goes a long way when attempting to work on cars.

What dumb idea will kids think of next?
                          no truer words said there

Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
                          what is the point of you being here.
                          like the others, I'm laughing at your STUPIDITY. seriously, why didn't you just do it right the FIRST time, rather than waste money on a half-ass job and possibly endanger the safety of others on the road??

Still have over an inch of adjustment on the front.
                          THIS tells me you're going to take up the rest of the travel you have- therefore, it'll bottom out and NO ride quality. Comprende??

and about shit-talking- YOU brought it on yourself by starting this thread. if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
                          Last edited by SierraSemiDriver; 02-23-2012, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SierraSemiDriver View Post
                              no truer words said there

like the others, I'm laughing at your STUPIDITY. seriously, why didn't you just do it right the FIRST time, rather than waste money on a half-ass job and possibly endanger the safety of others on the road??

THIS tells me you're going to take up the rest of the travel you have- therefore, it'll bottom out and NO ride quality. Comprende??

and about shit-talking- YOU brought it on yourself by starting this thread. if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
                              I still have an inch of travel left while sitting on axles, which I barely sit on axles with the front adjusted all the way down. So once I get a proper frame notch welded in and possibly flipped tie rod ends I should be able to ride 1.5in off the ground and still have an inch of travel. Also I can take the heat just fine, I'm not just going to read all these posts and not attempt to defend myself.

Comment

• i've spent a LOT of time on the road (39 states, 300,000+ miles in 3 1/2 years) and I either cringe or bust out laughing every time i see something like this or that "CRX of death" (mentioned here)

Comment

Working...
                                X