No announcement yet.

project loud and low (EM2 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid idea.. but at least he fixed it and still has a sense of humor. Ive never seen someone get flamed to a viral level and keep posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by superseth View Post
      Stupid idea.. but at least he fixed it and still has a sense of humor. Ive never seen someone get flamed to a viral level and keep posting.
      ^ditto

I actually want to know what your car looks like smokenyall im curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
        That may be true but I will redeem my name to a point by having my setup finished and be as safe as I can make it. All the pressure of the spring and the weight of the vehicle will be held on a 1/4in thick steel plate mounted below the tower, the top hats will still be on top of the tower but with a little thicker bolts and one piece spacers.
        Yeah, cause bolts are just as strong as the strut tower. You're going to stress t...
        Nevermind, just wasting my keystrokes at this point. Keep an eye out over your shoulder, Darwin is just around the corner waiting for you.

Comment

• Comment

• He hasen't posted pics yet of how he corrected it

Comment

• LOL thread.

Comment

• I want to take a fat shit on your car then watch it FLEX

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Gumby View Post
                  Yeah, cause bolts are just as strong as the strut tower. You're going to stress t...
                  Nevermind, just wasting my keystrokes at this point. Keep an eye out over your shoulder, Darwin is just around the corner waiting for you.
                  Obk has 30,000 on his setup with no problems.
                  Originally posted by SierraSemiDriver View Post
                  He hasen't posted pics yet of how he corrected it
                  Still waiting for my parts. Should have everything by next week.

Originally posted by 325irollin View Post
                  I want to take a fat shit on your car then watch it FLEX
                  Umm allright dude.

Comment

• I don't know why you guys think this is sooo horrible....the weight of the car rests mostly on the spring which still sits on the stock spring perch...all that this top hat has to support is the strut, which it will do all day long, every day without bending, providing he used graded bolts this setup will work, despite it's sketchy looks...

1984 BMW 318i- 1JZ-GTE

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekPower View Post
                      i should pay my taxes
                      corrected
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• greets & lols from spain!

Comment

• This topic gets more interesting by the minute...

Comment

• Originally posted by Riskant View Post
                            This topic gets more interesting by the minute...
                            yep, and I hope they leave it open just to see how far abroad his foolishness has spread

Comment

• bro,that stuff is crazy, the whole of the U.K accord owners think that too,please fix it!!! if not for ya self,at least for the honda

Comment

• I dont understand how people with such low I.Q.'s even can breath properly...

Comment

Working...
                                X