No announcement yet.

98 Civic ex (Project lowfodo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got time to throw it on. I really need a bigger air tank.

Comment

more pics!!! preferably of aired out, but this decided it. next suspension is going to be air. will make my life easier
      need honda/acura parts? great prices and owns clubcivic.com
      http://www.tunersports.com/?&aid=4

Comment

i love your photoshop build thread <3
        BUSTER!
        Low Standards
        Seffer on the Stanceworks
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneLowCivic View Post
          more pics!!! preferably of aired out, but this decided it. next suspension is going to be air. will make my life easier
          Brought my fancy camera into work with me today for that exact reason. Still working out some bugs with it but its so much fun.

Comment

Got some super sucky pictures but here we go. I have a 8 valve setup so I have front back side to side.

All down

Front down ass up thats the way I like to..... ride

Riding cali

Monster truck

Comment

hmm maybe i wont go air, im that low on my coils. ill have to look into it and see what goes the lowest
              need honda/acura parts? great prices and owns clubcivic.com
              http://www.tunersports.com/?&aid=4

Comment

Have you looked into notching your frame? I have a feeling that's what's keeping the front end up in the air.
                2002 Fort Knox Gold Ford Focus.
                LoFurbish. www.lofurbish.com
                Build Thread
                My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Granny Gold View Post
                  Have you looked into notching your frame? I have a feeling that's what's keeping the front end up in the air.
                  Sadly it's not, I have to do some work to the air cylinders. Stupid things have like 2" of spacing on the front and 1" of spacing on the rear that I was in to much of a rush and forgot to remove lol I'll do it this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by OneLowCivic View Post
                    hmm maybe i wont go air, im that low on my coils. ill have to look into it and see what goes the lowest
                    Cylinders are spaced out I need to remove the 2" spacers up front and the 1" spacers in the rear and it will go a lot lower. right now though my back tires are holding me up on the top of the frame rail

Comment

static

Comment

Originally posted by brandonford View Post
                        static

ok? I know I can go low static and I can go low air I was just in a rush to throw them on and have some things I need to take care of to sit lower. Sure it won't lay on the ground but thats not what I wanted it for I wanted it so I could run crazy wheels and drive it daily with minimal rubbing. I've been low static and I wanted to try something new

This was my sol static.

Facebook friends sedan on air

This is a video of a civic with the same setup as me after removing the spacers on the cylinders.
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJapH_k2Rs4"]Bagged Matte Red 1998 Honda Civic 2Dr - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

i recognize that sol. it was primer black before the red right? and you used to post in the dumpstars on honda tech?

Comment

Originally posted by brandonford View Post
                            i recognize that sol. it was primer black before the red right? and you used to post in the dumpstars on honda tech?
                            That be me

Comment

Sweet interior, needs more wood.

And nice choice of subs too mate, I run 2 sa-12s in a 4th order and it makes loud noises.

Comment

Thinking I'm going to hardline the trunk tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X