No announcement yet.

EK hatch in the works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for my ignorance, Im not used to the ls and gsr termanology.. Shoot honda part numbers at me and Ill know what you're on about... But it looks like you're on the right track! N/A is best, even though My EG wont be na, i love the sound of an na vtec hitting 10k rpm...

I shall await updates
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Pretty much a b18b non vtec block with a B18c vtec head.
      96 Civic HatchBatch-Done so far
      97 Integra-In the works
      04 Accord-DD

Comment

Yea finally drove my car to the tire shop today and my front right tire was flat, I'm pretty sure had something to do with this crazy cold weather, glad I'm throwing on the stockers tell spring now.

Comment

I've been there!

Lovely car, by the way

Can you tell me, why does everyone in CO smoke so much ganja? And do you know if a town called Evergreen is in any way famed for being full of simpletons? I hooked up with a little blonde while I was doing this and she was SO stupid.

Comment

Mostly people from boulder smoke the ganja heard of evergreen never ever been their.
            97 Integra-In the works
            04 Accord-DD

Comment

Lol yea a lot of people smoke out here probly cause in the winter there isnt shit to do and then a ton of people smoke when they go skiing most probly from boulder, I know quite a few people from and evergreen and I would say a lot of them are simpletons, the other half are very wealthy, one guy that lives by a good friend of mine has a carrea gt.

Comment

Yeah, we spotted some lovely houses when we were there.

I don't think they get many English people passing through, either. The girl I met was convinced I came from Australia.

Colorado seems like such a nice place to live. If I could find work in CO or CA, I'd be on the first flight out of London.

Anyway - sorry to jack.

Comment

Hey its all good. A little update i picked up a complete 99 b16 head yesterday for a really great price. I will be taking pictures of it later.
                  97 Integra-In the works
                  04 Accord-DD

Comment

Funny that you say that because my neigbors are from england haha.

Dam man when you set out to do a project you don't waste anytime, are you going to be doing all the motor work yourself?

Comment

Most of it. My cousin is going to watch over while i build it to make sure i'm doing everything right. Started putting the sound deadner in. Pain in the ass.
                      97 Integra-In the works
                      04 Accord-DD

Comment

You gonna match the b16 head to b18 block? Awesome! 10k rpm here you come!
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by kdog1818 View Post
                          Most of it. My cousin is going to watch over while i build it to make sure i'm doing everything right. Started putting the sound deadner in. Pain in the ass.
                          This guy...2days no show at the shop...That stuff is CAKE!!!!
                          chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Just decided to do it at home. Feel weird working on the car while you guys work on the truck.
                            97 Integra-In the works
                            04 Accord-DD

Comment

Dont man...Its what we do at that shop. Id rather see something get done to a car in there rather then watch them rot away.
                              chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

A little update. Fatmat wrap is almost done just need to order more for the doors and firewall. Got pics of the full b16 head. Got some wheels in drag dr20 +10offsets for now. Got some door speakers and rear speakers in mtx thunders don't have pics of those yet. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

97 Integra-In the works
                                04 Accord-DD

Comment

Working...
                                X