No announcement yet.

EK hatch in the works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What up russ? How about some pics of that bagged yoda.......

Comment

Great IS man seen it a quite a few shows and looks even better in person, can't wait to see the EK done up looks like its got some great stuff waiting to go on it already. Is it just the stock motors in it now? Got any plans for that?
      Last edited by AccordKnight; 12-03-2009, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Damn, the RPF1s look so hot.
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by geminidubber View Post
          What up russ? How about some pics of that bagged yoda.......
          Bagged yota? I scrapped the 2wd like a month after i got it. It froze up on the highways so i parted it and got a maxima for a daily while i finish my crawler.
          chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Well shit russ hit me up on Facebook. Keenan Cook.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              You know I <3 Hondas!

Haha
              FTMFW!

Looks like a great start, I did a few of the things you have done, like the suede wrap on the doors, when I first got my civic...

Cant wait to see more progress on this bad boy...
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by geminidubber View Post
                Well shit russ hit me up on Facebook. Keenan Cook.
                Done

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

RP's looked sick on the Lexus.

This hatch is gonna be clean. Looks like you're doin work already to me.

Comment

Thanks for rpf1 comments. Miss those wheels if i got them again i would get a lower offset front to match the concave of the rear. Suppose to get my fatmatt sound deadening in so were going to start installing that sometime this week if it warms up.
                    96 Civic HatchBatch-Done so far
                    97 Integra-In the works
                    04 Accord-DD

Comment

Originally posted by kdog1818 View Post
                      Thanks for rpf1 comments. Miss those wheels if i got them again i would get a lower offset front to match the concave of the rear. Suppose to get my fatmatt sound deadening in so were going to start installing that sometime this week if it warms up.

LMK man... WE can hit up the shop where its warm...Im hammering on the truck so i will be there when im not at work.

Comment

update fatmat showed will be doing that tonight with Russell. Going to pick up my block. Got a b18b block. I will be building a lsvtec setup. I will take plenty of pics.
                        97 Integra-In the works
                        04 Accord-DD

Comment

Awesome... Going to keep it na?
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Yeah i really like n/a on honda engines. Here's a picture of the block and shiftknob i got.

FatMat has to wait until tomorrow or this weekend. Weather is so freaking cold in Colorado. Gotta start ordering engine parts now. I think i'm doing 82mm itr pistons than i gotta get the good old stuff for lsvtec gsr oil pump gsr water pump and so on. I'll be picking up a gsr head here pretty soon.
                            97 Integra-In the works
                            04 Accord-DD

Comment

Nice man thats gonna be a sweet build, and I feel ya on the cold here, haven't driven since it snow here last week, need to get the winter wheels on tomorrow.

Comment

For sure -10 yesterday sucked. I got snow studds on the civic. Haven't even seen the lexus for a week now. Better go check up on it.
                                97 Integra-In the works
                                04 Accord-DD

Comment

Working...
                                X