X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just amazing. Amazing.

Comment

• thankyou!

I drive this thing everyday and drive long distance once a week. Does wonderfully. I really need to find shocks. help?

oh ya... as soon as i got back from bimmerfest in L.A. my diff went out. So I ended up getting a good deal on a 3.24 diff. a bit more top end. If anybody knows of a m30 turbo manifold, throw me a bone.

Comment

• updates!?!?!

Comment

• As for updates..... Nothing really. Bilstein Sports now and a front sway bar, changed the tranny crossmember to one from a '81 528i 5 speed. And also bent two wheels on the right side from a pot hole. I just got the wheels back on and next are strut braces. It is hard to only have one vehicle and work on it. Need to change that!

-Rick

Comment

• awesome e3! Love it! Great work
            sigpic

Comment

• Amazing work but Repaint that poor hood bro !

Comment

• that interior is the most amazing thing ive ever seen. I love this car and build. A road trip like that makes me jealous as frustrating as it must have been it probably was a blast.

Comment

• What an epic thread!

Seriously well done man. Any new updates?

Comment

• Beautiful Car Man

Comment

• Hey man where do you get parts for this bad boy?

Comment

• that interior color and condition... it's fantastic. Paint the hood body color and you're golden.

Comment

• So, the car has been amazing this whole time. I got it to the point of being pretty clean minus the hood. After moving yet again, This happened the following week. A car during the first rain came down a pretty narrow road a weee to bit quick. He slid his car 100ft into my parked bavaria. It pushed me off the road and a tree stopped the vehicle from rolling down the hill. I was fine.

I did drive it around like this for awhile.. So much fun.

This thing is still holding on it's life. I got 2 rust free doors, a hood, new fenders, and a couple of other things. Its now on its way to being a show car that will be enjoyed alot!

Comment

• Damn son. Glad to see you're alright though.
                            lurkin and murkin

Comment

• glad your ok, i'm in to see what becomes of this.

build thread?

Comment

• I almost cried when I saw the smashed fender. So happy you didn't give up on it, it should come back better then ever.

Really good build so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X