Clear All

Those wrapped headers look awesome

Comment

sooooooo gaay omg ur such a whore

Comment

Comment

just kidding. i love you. full homo

Comment

Awesome e28, i bought one in the same color yesterday. Going to pic it up tomorow yaay!

Nice and original work man! cheers!

Comment

I was thinking of getting a royal grip wood wheel for my 2002, will probably end up doing it. It looks awesome. Love this build dude

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

I'm Dave, and I approve of engine-lifted, frame-scraping, junkyard-built drift-sluts such as this fine example. Duwerk sir.
                - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Originally posted by PiTo14 View Post
                  Awesome e28, i bought one in the same color yesterday. Going to pic it up tomorow yaay!

Nice and original work man! cheers!
                  Sweet! The color grows on you. I didn't like it at first, but it's getting better. Still wish I had bronzit or black.

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                  I was thinking of getting a royal grip wood wheel for my 2002, will probably end up doing it. It looks awesome. Love this build dude
                  They are so nice. I may have said that already...

Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
                  I'm Dave, and I approve of engine-lifted, frame-scraping, junkyard-built drift-sluts such as this fine example. Duwerk sir.
                  Hello Dave. Smooches.

My friend Dave(not related to above) welded my pipes together and I grinded the welds and bondoed them to be beautiful. So my intake is done.

Then engine is now ready to be dropped in, at least for test fit. I still would like to do a valve adjustment and check the torque specs of the oil sprayer bar whatever and stuff too. But that can happen later.

And the timing could not be better. Dave, Zane and I took out the m20 today after a series of high speed e-brake pulls and clutch kicks trying to blow the engine. It did fine. We took it out any way. Big thanks to The Fit Garage(check out their facebook) for letting me use their shop to do my swap.

Now to shave the bay, tuck EVERYTHING. And figure out my wiring situation. It's going to be a disaster.

Last picture before the engine came out. Poo poo
                  Last edited by willis; 04-10-2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Succes with the bay, can't wait to see the result!

Comment

The replacement engine is looking very good. And that last pic you shot is awesome.
                      -Rob
                      Wagon MOB
                      UsVersusThem
                      AWDfitted

Comment

Love that mint color for the engine. Can you post progress picks of the tuck? trying to get an idea of where and what to tuck. What the tuck bro?

Assuming you'll tuck through the wheel well and up behind the headlight>?

Comment

That engine....
                          That steering wheel..

Hmmm peanut butter.

Some good ish all round!

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Originally posted by PiTo14 View Post
                            Succes with the bay, can't wait to see the result!
                            I can't either. Hopefully it turns out nice.

Originally posted by Niterider03 View Post
                            The replacement engine is looking very good. And that last pic you shot is awesome.
                            Thanks! I like it too.

Originally posted by zxert View Post
                            Love that mint color for the engine. Can you post progress picks of the tuck? trying to get an idea of where and what to tuck. What the tuck bro?

Assuming you'll tuck through the wheel well and up behind the headlight>?
                            I'll be running the engine harness out of the firewall and straight to the injectors and sensors. The m30 hides most of that pretty well.

I'm removing the AC, wiper fluid and all the sensors for things like coolant overflow so that should clean up some, and the rest of the wires will run through the fender and hide behind the headlights yes. I'm probably going to put the fusebox in the fender or under the dash.

Thanks.
                            I'll definitely be posting progress pictures.

Yesterday it was raining hard.

But Zane and I still made some progress while Max sat in his explorer and played "ignorant hood shit" for us to listen to.
                            [like and such as: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_J7kEhY9sM]

We got the engine harness out and all the fuel lines, power steering lines, AC and firewall grossness.

I also shaved off all the mounts for the fuel canisters, battery, fusebox, cruise control module, coolant overflow, power steering overflow, etc.

And started to get the seem sealer off.

My wife had her wisdom teeth removed so I couldn't get too much done, but it was some progress. And I took the grinder through half of my fingernail.

Also the engine wiring has been baffling me so much. My m30 harness is super beat and I'm trying my best not to use it. Probably will end up making a Frankenharness using both of them.

If anyone knows the answers to any of those questions it would be great.

Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
                            That engine....
                            That steering wheel..

Hmmm peanut butter.

Some good ish all round!
                            Thanks! I love the wheel! Too bad I won't use it for probably at least a month.

Comment

the car is looking good

Comment

I fuckin' love this. The car is dope. The engine looks amazing. And you're a hilarious narrator. Do continue.
                                *edit* Also, I'm proud of you for not rusting that fender. Cause that would be gaytarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X