No announcement yet.

Igor: The Destruction of an e28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always loved that touch on Ethel, signals look just as nice on your car!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• I envy your life.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by willis View Post
        e28s are generally disgusting, dirty, loud, smell like mushrooms and are about to die. Which is generally how the owners are as well. Especially Cory.

rawr
        WOAH WOAH WOAH. I DO NOT SMELL LIKE MUSHROOMS... AND WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BLINKER PLACEMENT?! MAKES SO MUCH SENSE. YOU MUST BE A GENIUS. except you have a duck cock so there's that.... awwwkwarrrrddddd

Comment

• I'm unsure why I missed this thread.

Because your car is tits!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
            have a welder and some spare metal avilable and I will patch the front bumper inserts for christmas
            Quoting my entire post was a nice touch. Also, I'm confused. You have a welder and some metal and are going to weld my inserts shut for me? Thank you. Not sure if I want that yet however.

Originally posted by hetzyhetz View Post
            turnsignals in the grill.... hot fyre
            Originally posted by C.T. View Post
            Agreed, that looks real nice.
            Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
            Always loved that touch on Ethel, signals look just as nice on your car!
            I like it.

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
            I envy your life.
            At this very moment, I am sitting at a creepy old house, in a creepy old resort town where the population is 5 in the fall, (because fall sucks for resort towns) taking care of an old man who poops into a bag that you hold under his bottom for him. I will be here until Friday morning. Children in Africa never had it so rough.

The silver lining is he has a nice warm massive(2 car is big for me) garage(the one seen in the picture), one big enough for me to work on my car in, including extending and soldering wires as I was earlier today. See he's stuck in a wheelchair, so I do what I want.

Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
            WOAH WOAH WOAH. I DO NOT SMELL LIKE MUSHROOMS... AND WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BLINKER PLACEMENT?! MAKES SO MUCH SENSE. YOU MUST BE A GENIUS. except you have a duck cock so there's that.... awwwkwarrrrddddd
            I can't take credit, it was first done this way on my friend Hall's car, which may or may not have been inspired by ethel.

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
            I'm unsure why I missed this thread.

Because your car is tits!
            Nipples.

Comment

• Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
              Invisible writing is great..

Comment

which may or may not have been inspired by ethel.
                Yeahhhhhh suuup bitch

I shouldn't have sold her
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
                  Never seen this done before... An original genius nonetheless! *sarcasm*

It looks good. I am just completely jealous... If Igor and Emma were to mate,
                  Last edited by Wyatt Lay; 10-09-2012, 10:58 PM.

insta:yungwymo

Comment

• [QUOTE I can't take credit, it was first done this way on my friend Hall's car, which may or may not have been inspired by ethel. [/QUOTE]

DAM STRAIGHT.

Although if I remember right I think Mister Ossie OG pleasant himself did it even before I did it, way back in the dark Ages.
                    "on our way back i hit a bump and both of the springs slip off of their seats and slashed both of my front tires."

-Dane M

If your not doing this, your doing it wrong.

Comment

At this very moment, I am sitting at a creepy old house, in a creepy old resort town where the population is 5 in the fall, (because fall sucks for resort towns) taking care of an old man who poops into a bag that you hold under his bottom for him. I will be here until Friday morning. Children in Africa never had it so rough.

The silver lining is he has a nice warm massive(2 car is big for me) garage(the one seen in the picture), one big enough for me to work on my car in, including extending and soldering wires as I was earlier today. See he's stuck in a wheelchair, so I do what I want.

I think this is a good thing? Maybe. Maybe not... Idk how you feel about old man poop.
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Due to the confusion around who was first to put signals behind the grill, it would be best to just go back to C-hutch's first and most intelligent assumption that I was the originator and a pure genius.

Comment

Due to the confusion around who was first to put signals behind the grill, it would be best to just go back to C-hutch's first and most intelligent assumption that I was the originator and a pure genius.

I think that is only fair. PURE. GENIUS.
                          "on our way back i hit a bump and both of the springs slip off of their seats and slashed both of my front tires."

-Dane M

If your not doing this, your doing it wrong.

Comment

• dude, the turn signals. A+

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Shiiiiiiet, kids these days.
                              IG: ossiep

Comment

• I used to feel cool know you and this car. Now when I read this thread I just feel stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X