slow e46 touring build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slow e46 touring build

hey all haven't really posted much just been a lurker for a while but have finally started a build but im still in college so it will be a slow one so hang with me

i picked it up knowing it needs a lot of love

i then cleaned it up and got black kidney grills and the gf bought me a license plate frame

i then did the yellow fog lights and plan on doing the high beam bowls when i get new headlights with angel eyes

and today i went and picked up some corvette salad shooters for a steal of a price will spend rest of winter refurbing them there 16x9.5 front and 16x10.5 in the rear

wanting to buy coilovers this weekend and getting new roundels as well hope you enjoy so far
    e46 touring and love it!

so the other day i test fitted the wheels before my suspension came in and finding out if i need spacers or not, well they fit beautifully just need to order tires and suspension should be in any day now!

not sure on how i feel about the wheels i picked them up for super cheap say less than 100 dollars for all of them but i do like how there different
    e46 touring and love it!

Comment

I may be wrong but I think you mean tnhe wheels are 8.5 and 9.5.

And with the suspension drooping like that, they may sit sorta flush, but once you have weight on the vehicle they will be sunken.

Originally posted by Kielan
      Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

thats cheap for those vettes.. in england theyre soo expensive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lukesebastian View Post
          thats cheap for those vettes.. in euroland theyre soo expensive!!!
          corrected
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

how odd i was pretty sure corvette wheels where to high an offset to fit with out spacers. et55 or something stupid like that. my 9.5 are et27 and sit pretty flush. needed to roll and pull the rear. just as an fyi,

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
            Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

you may not see it, but these wheels will be sick with a massive drop! Keep 'em!

P.s.- I've wanted a e46 touring for while now :/
              sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

any updates...?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X