No announcement yet.

Suzuki Swift BSB - The build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's one pissed off little swift! The projectors make it look possessed. Good work!

Comment

Timeline - Sep 2011 - Just enjoying the car

Transalpina for the second time. First it was back in Jul 2010, she survived both

In 2010 the road looked like this :

I managed to get away with all the parts on the car but I did hit the floor a couple of times.

Details about the road :

The Transalpina or DN67C located in the Parāng Mountains group, in the Southern Carpathians of Romania, is one of the most spectacular roads of the Carpathian Mountains. It connects Novaci, south of Parāng Mountains, to Sebeş in the north.

It is said that the road was built under King Carol II and rebuilt during World War II by German troops and it is called The King's Road by the locals. Also a story has it that Nicolae Ceauşescu had the Transfăgărăşan Road (DN7C) built during the communist regime just to surpass the Transalpina.

The road has its highest point at Urdele Pass, where the elevation is 2,145m above sea level. Given the high altitude, the road is closed during the cold months of the year. Works began in 2007 in order to transform this spectacular road into a modern highway (148 km), allowing a rapid transit between Oltenia and Transylvania.

Rānca, a newly developed resort, is located towards the south end of the Transalpina road.

Now in 2011, road is 98% complete but GOD I didn't imagine those 2% would be worse than the one pictures above in 2010 ... :

A website dedicated to this road : Transalpina Website

Comment

@erabmx

Thanks!

Timeline - Sep 2011 Stickerbombed

A little work in progress at the end of Sep. I managed to split in 2 pcs a sideskirt while trying to enter a ramp to wash the car. Since I had to respray this and I wasn't satisfied with the finishing of the front hood I decided to do it also ... while I was doing the hood why shouldn't I do the fenders also ...

Last edited by razak; 01-11-2012, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Timeline - Oct 2011 Stickerbombed rear view mirror / Stickerbombed custom A pillar + Gauges / Removed side repeaters from the front wings / Yello Foglights and some photos that I took

Comment

Why did you go back to oem tail lights?

Comment

I didn't go back to the regular Swift ones They are the model from the Sport version.

Some mods done under the hood also , nothing major :

1. Simota CAI - color coded to the car
              2. Spark plug cover color coded
              3. Strut Brace

And in the interior a Navigation system and clean sun visor , no more airbag notices on it

Comment

Hello guys,

Long time no see Been busy with the birth of my first kid [ now 7 months old ] , redoing the house and all the other things that occur with such events in your life.

The car sat parked in a garage for about 5 months and waited for some attention and with the starting of car meets and shows I took some time to fix her up and do some upgrades.

new stuff :

1. new headlights with bigger projectors
                2. OE JDM spec mirrors , after 2 years of hunting them down finally got my hands on a pair, now all I have to do is wire them to get them working
                3. Color coded roof, no more black stuff
                4. Small license plate bumper [ custom made from 2 bumpers to fill the space ]
                5. RH ZW3 Modular wheels 17" 8J 5x112 with 20 mm adapters, should be et 35 now on 195/40 tires. Looking for 2 x 2.25" lips to make the rear ones 9J.

Some pictures from a car show this year :

Comment

looks nice!
                  still on the 45mm shorter springs??

Comment

Not bad. I can't really dig the blue though, clashes with the red.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

@FlorisFerrari

On coilovers now , lowered to the max. In 6 months I recon it will be bagged.

@MommysLittleMonster

Wasn't 100% sure on them. I've put them on the car in Grey and they looked like sh*t so had to do a color. Only options were gold or white and this blue that has pearl and goes from green to turqoise, dark blue ...

I'm REALLY opened to any idea on the car so if you have another color in mind willing to hear it

Comment

A little movie done last year with the previous look.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHx9AoScZok"]Suzuki Swift BSB - member of MySuzuki.Ro - YouTube[/ame]

Just layed the car on the grass at a new car show Bucharest Wheels Arena , will post pictures soon

Comment

That's a very well executed Swift u got there! Hats off for you, Sir...
                          Lucas
                          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                          Originally posted by LCG
                          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

It's been a while since I last visited this forum. Free time is something overrated for me in the past year.

Few things happened this year and I will list them here

Had a sunroof installed :

Made the rear wheels wider , now they are 8.5 ... still looking for 9" lips to move the 8.5 on the front.

Added also headlight washers from a Polo 6N2

Now I'm working on the airride suspension and an engine swap [ m13a to m16a , 92 to 125 hp ] , will keep you posted

Comment

<3
                              drugstoreviewer.com

Comment

Working...
                              X