Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by montgomery View Post
    nah thats a one wheel peel.

Right now its just my daily till I finish/sell my supra and can get some work done on my corona. Plans are either a b23ft of high cp N/A b20 with webers. Once I get my front sway bar and rear adj torque rods and panhard bar I will be done with suspension. I want some wider wheels and a bit more low also. But the biggest long term plan is keep it till I die.

Also a friend and I made this a while ago when we had nothing better to do.
    Stuff fast cars do - YouTube
    damn, that was a sweet video. classic! love the wagon man! 2 thumbs up
    "Dont let the opinions of the average man sway you.
    Dream, and he thinks your crazy.
    Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky.
    Aquire wealth, and he thinks your greedy.
    Pay no attention. He simply does'nt understand"

Comment

Post the updates!

Comment

Whatever update kinda.

It now has new everything for suspension/brakes. I'm not good with taking photos so just imagine it. New short afco springs with billy hd corvette front shocks and billy hd s10 (front) shocks in the rear. bearngs, balljoints, adj torque rods, adj panhard bar, bushings,brakes, and sway bars.

Sold my revolution rfx's to alex "willis" here. I bought a different set that is 15x9 and 15x6. When I refinish them I will have two new lips made for those tiny fronts to make them 15x8. The wheels are the ones on the left.

Next I am pulling the engine. Plan is to do a buick 215 (rover v8) with a manual trans. Right now it has the stock b20f and its a good motor but just not what I want. It is a ohv l4iron block and head. The 215 is ohv v8 with aluminum block and heads, it's not a powerhouse but after rebuild should be good for a low stress 250-300 hp (at the crank) and that's perfect for me as the car is going to be a daily.

Because this is a lame update I will now post photos of some friends cars.

Max

Alex (the rfx's I used to have)

Alex wife (car is now painted and looks amazing)

Ossie

Jaden

Ok I'm done. Go away.
        Last edited by montgomery; 08-16-2013, 07:08 AM.
        Volvo Build Thread
        Bmw Build Thread
        Toyota Build Thread
        zanebonk instagram
        Tumblrrrr

Comment

Beautiful Volvo. In for car hoarding!

Comment

Originally posted by montgomery View Post
            nah thats a one wheel peel.

Right now its just my daily till I finish/sell my supra and can get some work done on my corona. Plans are either a b23ft of high cp N/A b20 with webers. Once I get my front sway bar and rear adj torque rods and panhard bar I will be done with suspension. I want some wider wheels and a bit more low also. But the biggest long term plan is keep it till I die.

Also a friend and I made this a while ago when we had nothing better to do.
            Stuff fast cars do - YouTube
            Haha, we have pretty much the exact same car... I found that video on youtube a while ago and squealed with delight. Mine's a '73 too, but a 144- and it has the same faded beige paint. Well, did- I'm painting it pure white at the moment. Don't have any good current pics but here's one from a while ago:

Comment

Its crazy how just removing the bumpers and giving it a stance makes it look so much better. especially removing the bumpers.

Comment

Dammit I wish my friends drove cars as awesome as you guys.
                BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                Merc 190E - Sold
                BMW 635CSi - Project
                Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

<3 <3 <3
                  I love that old wagon

Transmetropolitan IG: Awful_Hero
                  FB: Unfriendly.Garage The Volvo Wagon Build *SW*

Comment

Bruh Updates.

Comment

Working...
                    X