X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daniel93 View Post
    sorry to hear buddy
    what were you driving anyway?
    1.6 nissan sunny with the full pulsar bodykit haha, probably heard it going about, got pulled over atleast once a week for the exhaust being too loud :P

Comment

Nice, always wondered what a fox would look like when stanced

Comment

Originally posted by BurningAlive409 View Post
        1.6 nissan sunny with the full pulsar bodykit haha, probably heard it going about, got pulled over atleast once a week for the exhaust being too loud :P
        to be honest, i think i have! haha. How long ago did you get banned mate?

and to all you lot....il try not disappoint!!

Comment

I want to see it on those P slots!

Comment

new wheels seem really big
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

nah the wheels are only 16" and fit nicely under the arches!!

anyway a wee update,
              The car had its mot done today and passed with the only advisory being one of the anti-roll bar links boots had popped off so thats needing replaced soon!

Also, bought some camber shims for the rear and some carbon fibre wrap to make the interior a bit nicer to look at

Still saving for the wheels my wages ain't the best to be honest! haha

Comment

Quite like these!. There was a red on at E38 last year, Looked good,

Look forward to see what you do to it!

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                  Quite like these!. There was a red on at E38 last year, Looked good,

Look forward to see what you do to it!
                  On white banded steelies by any chance mate?

Comment

seen this last night in aberdeen parked to a corrado. its crying out for some alloys haha. i was in a black mk3 golf!

Comment

Your telling me!! haha. moneys tight at the moment to be honest!

i seen you too! car looks good man! come over and meet us next time you see either of us mate

Comment

Just a wee update

lowered the rear a good 20mm the other night and fitted 5mm spacers for the rear since the steel wheels are still on its not really noticable at all to be honest!

Heres some other pics! sorry about the quality getting a new camera next month

Heres a pic of the headlights, LOVE them, picture doesn't do them justice of how yellow they are!

Fitted this to the interior lastnight aswell holy s**t i can see everything inside now!

Here's a photo taken at a local meet last year but only found the photo the other night

Right,
                        Thought id actually make a clear plan for the wee fox an if i put it on here, il have to stick to it! haha.

Refurb those Contur VW Alloys and get some stretch
                        LCR Splitter
                        Exhaust (kinda want a twin exit backbox like the Mk5 Golf GTi has)
                        Interior Armrest (cause im a lazy driver )
                        Carbon vynal wrap for interior
                        Leather seats (probably just re-trim the seats its got justnow )

Then hit MIVW with a few of my mates

Comment

Just get the wheels refurbs... (it should of been finished by now since they arent even on the car- Slackin bro!)

exhaust just go for a stainless stealth exhaust.... get the noise and performance but keeps every subtle and able to get low
                          Current Car: 04 Ford Focus SVT

Founder of CleanCarCulture!
                          www.CleanCarCulture.com

Www.facebook.com/CleanCarCulture

Always on the look out for feature cars in NorCal, Maine, Kansas and Florida. Want to become part of the CleanCarCulture team? Use the contact form on our website!

Comment

Ami right in thinking you work/park in tullos? Pretty sure i saw your car today!

Comment

Yeah man i work at volkswagen :-) sorry for the late reply buddy!

Comment

Another wee update!

Been pretty busy lately :-(

But managed to take my car into work one night and did some of this....

Yeah, im thay awsome..
                                Heres the damage..

Which resulted in more lows :-P

Fitted a LCR front splitter the other night but no pics yet :-(

Comment

Working...
                                X