Clear All

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
    This

Agreed. today was a gppd day!
    +1
    Agree
    Think - Simply classy
    Love the wheels

Don't tell me life is so short, what have you done that's longer?

Comment

• Sat outside for a little bit while I waited for the hardware to come

Hardware finally came after 4 weeks of waiting. Hardware guys just didn't know how to do their job I guess.

Drove it over to my buddies new shop to get everything done. They helped me get her nice and clean in preparation for the wheel assembly and fitment test

Also cleaned up the wheels up for the assembly

Got a little ratchet with the tire stretching.

Aaannnndddd here's where I am now. Working on some tweaks in the fender area. As soon as I solve that issue, I'll be posting the results

@Instagram: derrick_michel

:: Derrick

Comment

• I like this build. Always wanted one, maybe one day but for now my 36 is my project like every other guy on this damn forum lol

Comment

• I need moar!!!!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• needs flares imo.

Comment

• I promise you, this so far is the sickest miata in terms of aggressive stance I've seen.... Can't wait for all fours and paint!

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

• Started out adjusting my caster, camber, and toe using the string method to get all the wheels straight. Then I Lowered the front end.

Drove the car back and forth to allow the settings to settle.

Shit was looking pretty dope.

Checked for clearance and turning radius... Absolutely concurred that bitch

Money shot

Now I need corner lights, possibly side markers, a few things I want to add to the interior, then finally paint.

Comment

• Dude this miata is cool as shit. Wheels were a perfect choice for sure. DAT FITMENT :P
                  Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

• Love those wheels. It's looking good man!
                    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• I love you ... you African american stance monster LOL I seen the shots on IG yday. it's tiddays

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by Drock30 View Post
                        It's been a while since I've made an update but a few things has happen with the build. Some good some bad but still a progress has been done.

Removed the steering rack to depower it.

Not the wrong way

The right way

Welded, sanded, and painted but all credit goes to Jake's Car Care.

After my Nardi and NRG Quick Release came in, I decided it was time to put back the interior.

Love my interior. Wanted to have a nice OEM look to it and I think I achieved that. Also removed foam from the seat and removed the rust from the bracket and painted it.

Next came some engine work. Here I stripped the engine until it came down to working under the head. Had to stop because I was running out of money. Basically replaced every single seal and gasket except for the head gasket

DSC_0943 by Derrick Michel, on Flickr

While working on the engine, she sat outside for a few nights and looked like this. Thought this was pretty cool

Anyway, It was time to get the engine and trans in

and my ghetto jack adapters since I couldn't jack it from the differential before the engine went in haha

With the help of my girlfriend, we were able to get it in..... the engine that is

She's so awesome and loved working on the miata that she pieced my GV lip together for me while I working on a few other things

Cool girl

I went ahead and pieced the fenders and rear lip while the GV lip was being done.

Finally it was time to install my coilovers made by PowerTrix. Adjusting the ride height on these are super easy and quick which was a huge plus on these.

Top-hats were looking sexy too.

Moving forward and onto the bad news.

Trying to find out why I couldn't get spark, I decided to put an object in between the throttle to keep it open and from flooding from all the troubleshooting when trying to fire up the engine. After getting spark, I went ahead and plug my spark plugs in and fired her up, but forgot to take the object out which was keeping the throttle open.... fucked up. It ran for only a second on full throttle but that was enough to do damage.

Anyway, it knock like midgets having sex and so screwed. I was bummed but I had to learn that somehow.

Here's a video.

I **** watching that video
                        DAMN! none of the photos will load.

Comment

• IDK y... i can see them

Comment

• What do you guys mean. Their loading up for me. PM if you guys still can't see them

Comment

• IDK what's wrong with his comp. I can see them

Comment

• same i can see all the photos. the miata is looking beautiful!!!!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Working...
                                X