My 91 S13 Hatch <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 91 S13 Hatch <3

Long story short, picked this car up from a 68 year old man who bought it new. He has all the paperwork on the car, done all the maintanence, everything. The paint is excellent, crackless dash, etc. It goes on and on. 140k miles. Picked it up for 3 grand. I've had the car for 4 days. And love it.

I've had a couple 240s (97 kouki and a 92 vert) but this is my first hatch.

Here it is a few days ago when I purchased it.

The next day I went wheel hunting, found these brand new in the box for 380, figured why not.

So i grabbed some tires, and tuner lugs, threw the wheels on yesterday.......on stock suspension..........................

She's a clean ride, going to pick up some PBM coilovers in Ashville NC tomorrow, and hopefully some Kouki tail lights tonight. I'll keep ya'll updated.

oh yeah...

1994 LS400
    1992 S13 Vert

you hit the s13 lottery! clean start, now get some low, some baller wheels and an Ls1...

Comment

Automatic

Comment

great find man. cant wait for the lows
        i have two e30's sitting in my driveway but sadly nothing happens very quickly

my tumblr for anyone thats interested: http://crispyas.tumblr.com/

Comment

Damn, nice find for sure! Sucks that it's a slush box, but even so.....finding a 240 that isn't beat to hell nowadays can prove rather difficult. What kind of suspension are you planning to run?
          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
            Damn, nice find for sure! Sucks that it's a slush box, but even so.....finding a 240 that isn't beat to hell nowadays can prove rather difficult. What kind of suspension are you planning to run?
            Definitely agree with him clean ass find and I'd go with tien coils they seem to be a popular buy for 240's

Comment

automatic?! naww autoMAGIC...

Comment

It's awesome you found such a clean unmolested hatch, and a wingless one at that their super hard to find these days. Stop harassing him about the automatic thing, it's really the only way you can find an s13 this clean anymore, it has to have been some old womans car that never got driven, hence automatic, but if anything you can literally do a 5 speed swap for $300 in these cars. Good luck on the build, what are your plans??
                IG/TWITTER @alloydhiggins

sigpic

Comment