Miss Destiny (le 245 Volvo Wagon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Destiny (le 245 Volvo Wagon)

So here are some pics from stock to dropped and some performance in between.

Stock:

Cut springs on stock steelies:

Cut springs again with rims - pics taken at a local autocross event:

89 Volvo 245+TI - running MS2 +extra, 3" exhaust, Spec stage 3 clutch/pressure plate, stock motor/tranny with 250k+, high flow head and and awesome trick trickeries
    86 Mercedes 300sdl - awesome!!
    86 Saab 900 - the VPS N.A.V.
    84 Volvo 242 - because race car

Sick wagon breh.

When's the Holset and ported head/cam going in?

H A T E R S be learned, this thing eats Cobras.
    - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Probably be down 2-3 months at best. Already have the head and gasket. Just waiting on turbo, and head studs. Then just some misc stuff like belts and junk.
      89 Volvo 245+TI - running MS2 +extra, 3" exhaust, Spec stage 3 clutch/pressure plate, stock motor/tranny with 250k+, high flow head and and awesome trick trickeries

Comment

Wagon love!

Looks so nice on the last set of wheels.

Please keep this updated!

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it. Saw the Cressida wagon and it looks sick!! The wheels on mine are actually from a newer Volvo. I'll start taking pics when I rip into the motor in the next couple weeks.

Comment

My first car was a 1990 240DL haha. I loved it! The back makes a perfect little bed when you lay the back seats down for..... yea

It just died with like 400,000 miles on it! I think my family is going to give it to the junk yard but i'm going to try to get them to keep it so I can work on it a bit.

You just gave me more inspiration to do that. Nice build!

Comment

What front lip is that?
              It's cool to see more bricks on here.
              sigpic
              GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

I'm sure that car still has tons of life left in it!!

That's actually the stock lip turned upside down and trimmed a bit. Sucks when it gets towed but lets be honest that rarely ever happens. It's pretty rare other than TurboBricks to see bricks posted at all. I'm glad you guys like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Destiny245 View Post
                  Thanks I appreciate it. Saw the Cressida wagon and it looks sick!! The wheels on mine are actually from a newer Volvo. I'll start taking pics when I rip into the motor in the next couple weeks.
                  Thanks and sweet (towards coming weeks/pictures) can't wait to see it happen.

Comment

What kind of wheels are on the car in last couple of pics?

Comment

Originally posted by LadiesMan247 View Post
                      What kind of wheels are on the car in last couple of pics?
                      tethys. they're from S60 turbos.

1989 Volvo 240 turbo

Comment

S60 T5 to be exact. However that changed in 07 to really any car that Volvo decided to randomly throw them on.

Comment

Working...
                        X