Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks great man

Comment

Just a small soundfile i shot today after 200kms on the Autobahn... real cheap Supersport exhaust doesn't sound all that bad, but it's too quiet for my tastes... I think next year i'm going to swap to a stainless steel exhaust and a sport cat.

BMW E36 320i mit Supersport Stahl ESD... warmgefahren nach ca. 200km Autobahn. Auspuff ist ca. 5 Monate verbaut... mitlerweile etwa 10.000 km damit abgerissen.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Stole my dad's wheels to see how 18s would look.

I think I'm in love. My next wheels will be 18s for sure.

Obviously no real stance to speak of here, but imagine it about 1 - 1.5cm lower in the front, 2 - 2.5cm lower in the rear and with a bit more camber and BAM!

Comment

Yeah styling 32's are great wheels, specially in E34 offset.

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

Comment

Those look really sick.
            Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by MParallel View Post
              Yeah styling 32's are great wheels, specially in E34 offset.
              Those are from an E38. 8x18 ET20 / 9x18 ET22.

I think the E34 ones are 17s.

Comment

Looks ZUPER!

Comment

the one thing i didn't understand why did u went for plastic looking sideskirt and bumpers
                  imo if u painted them in the color of the body the car would look much much better
                  but i figure it's a matter of taste

Comment

Because I like the contrast the black skirts and bumpers add to the red of the rest of the car.
                    I debated painting them bodycolor, but I have seen several cars in this (Cordoba Red) or a similar (Calypso Red) color and I don't like that at all. Here's one in Calypsored which is very similar:

The car looks very high and short like this, with the black parts it looks longer and lower because of the contrast.

Comment

you might have a point there actually
                      sedan really looks lower and longer with plastics when comparing
                      thanx for the explanation

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                        Because I like the contrast the black skirts and bumpers add to the red of the rest of the car.
                        I debated painting them bodycolor, but I have seen several cars in this (Cordoba Red) or a similar (Calypso Red) color and I don't like that at all. Here's one in Calypsored which is very similar:

The car looks very high and short like this, with the black parts it looks longer and lower because of the contrast.
                        Agreed.
                        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Will soon change the registration of the car to a seasonal registration, so it only gets driven april to October.

Picking up my friends 200€ Mk3 in the next few weeks, was going to drop it and stuff, but I'm not going to, I'm going to spend that money on the bimmer.

For this winter I'm going to do some interior work and do some rust removal once spring comes around and prep some parts for painting in spring.

Comment

you've definitely made this car look amazing. Good work. Are the sideskirts not removable at all though so they could have been painted off the car?
                            Ben Purkiss Design
                            My Design Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                              Those are from an E38. 8x18 ET20 / 9x18 ET22.

I think the E34 ones are 17s.
                              Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Neb View Post
                                you've definitely made this car look amazing. Good work. Are the sideskirts not removable at all though so they could have been painted off the car?
                                Thanks.
                                They are not removable. Other models of this car (i.e. M-package or Luxury package or something like that) had some plastic sideskirts over the metal skirts, mine does not.

Comment

Working...
                                X