Vinyl Wrap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl Wrap?

First off, I'm new here so if this thread is in the wrong section, I'm sorry.
    I'm thinking of vinyl wrapping my car myself, just a flat black, does anyone know a good place to get vinyl big enough to do doors and what not. Also anyone know any guides? Google, and YouTube were kind of iffy.

Thanks
    -Alex :3

what car do you have? I have been contemplating this lately. Oh, and I'm in Carlsbad, so if you need a hand give me a shout!

Comment

I hear 3M scotchprint 1080 is great, there is lots of good vids on youtube, not step by steps but they show guys doing wraps, its good to watch how they tackle each piece of the car

Comment

Thank you much for the reply, I've actually seen your older Mercedes around haha
        I have a 95' Civic Dx now, nothing to be proud of I know >,< but I want to make it look as good as possible and I'm a do it yourself kind of person.

Comment

Originally posted by D&W View Post
          I hear 3M scotchprint 1080 is great, there is lots of good vids on youtube, not step by steps but they show guys doing wraps, its good to watch how they tackle each piece of the car
          I heard it's actually cheaper to get nonadhesive vinyl and use some sort of glue, but I'm not sure how much easier it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Arocha View Post
            Thank you much for the reply, I've actually seen your older Mercedes around haha
            I have a 95' Civic Dx now, nothing to be proud of I know >,< but I want to make it look as good as possible and I'm a do it yourself kind of person.
            thats cool!! next time you see me honk your horn and gimme a wave.

have you done anything yet to your civic?

its always good to try things yourself!

This thread will probably be moved to the Exterior section of the forum by the moderators i think

Comment

Originally posted by D&W View Post
              thats cool!! next time you see me honk your horn and gimme a wave.

have you done anything yet to your civic?

its always good to try things yourself!

This thread will probably be moved to the Exterior section of the forum by the moderators i think
              For sure man!

I've just done maintenance, cut and welded my own muffler, and installed a short throw shift but I've got big plans on pay day haha

damnn it I must have overlooked that section -_-

Comment

I heard it's actually cheaper to get nonadhesive vinyl and use some sort of glue, but I'm not sure how much easier it would be.
                hell no! that would be a disaster! Youtube Scotchprint 3M car wrap or something like that and you can see the stuff, it costs about $700 to get enough vinyl to do the full car

Comment

For sure man!

I've just done maintenance, cut and welded my own muffler, and installed a short throw shift but I've got big plans on pay day haha

damnn it I must have overlooked that section -_-
                  nice one. gotta love pay day!

Comment

I'm looking to do vinyl wrap myself also. So i'll keep an eye on this thread.
                    sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Working...
                    X