Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of coilovers yet?

Comment

I am staying neutral on this. I can understand both trains of thoughts for both the fans and non fans of this. I shall reserve judgement until I see the final product. Oh, and maybe seeing a video of it doing a wheelie stand next to a civic or something would be nice too
      sigpic

Comment

still in to see where this goes - The whole point of owning an M5 for most is its looks and well the power behind it.
        There's obviously a bit lost on the look, but power is still nice on a day to day- Probably keeps the sticky chocolate fingers from looking too close at it though.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

i think the build is funny.

Comment

I really like the direction you are going in. I suggest a child seat in the back seat. I don't understand the ****, this is like having a massive wang and not having to brag about it at the bar to pick up chicks. You know whats under the trousers/hood, and fu*k off to everyone that thinks you need to show it off. Some random "old folks" type stuff on the rear parcel shelf would give it that little touch.
            Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 05-16-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

I still love this car 3 months later without an update.

It's simply awesome. Everyone and their mom has M bumpers on their non M E39's. This man is doing it right!

To the people who think he should have started with a 520i and S62 swapped it.... That would have made it 3,000 times harder.
              1981 300TD 4 speed
              2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
              , on Flickr
              IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Any updates???

Comment

still love this thread.

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Working...