No announcement yet.

BMW M5 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the best things you can do with an M5, love to see the face of all the owned people hahahaha, but i think i it were my car i couldn't do it to an M5. I looks best on OEM

Comment

I love this car! Sleepers is tha thing!

Love the 520 emblem!

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
        I don't follow. At all.
        This.

Not a fan. You put mediocre wheels and bumpers on one of the best looking, out of the box BMWs!
        Last edited by e30polak; 02-04-2012, 06:38 PM.
        Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
        : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

you took sleeper to a stupid extreme...a stupid extreme

Comment

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
            people are mad cause they cant afford to do this to an M5 lol ... if i had money up the rear, id do it lol ... this downgrade build is saying somethin hah
            Afford? you would actually make money by selling the more expensive M parts

[QUOTE=DannyE32;693212]lol, i dont understand why people is trying to find the "point" or sense" of this. NONE of the things we do to our cars need to have or even have sense at all. whats the point when we make our cars difficult to drive? make them scrap, break, scratch etc? Is not about sense.

We do that to make the car look better, not to fool people into racing

Comment

this is like reverse modding.

Comment

you should of just sold the original m5 and then you could of bought 2 520's if you wanted the 520 look so bad...you are blowing my mind with this whole build....
                not a fan

Comment

This is awesome!!!! Got a 530 myself and this build definately interested me the most outta all e39 builds

Comment

hahaha! great transformation any victim counter?

Comment

Liking the sleeper look, great rims, now stance it allready!!! That will silence the naysayers on this forum.
                      Btw, I don't like cars that pretend to be something they're not (non //M's with //M badges and viceversa) but I really like cars that subtly suggest the same.

Comment

lol This is just great!!
                        - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
                        - '10 TT RS
                        - '13 A3 SB

Comment

Some updates here?

Comment

Tip Top fabulous, I love the idea and I imagine the reaction of drivers when you accelerates at once !

Comment

Outstanding Mr. Zog! And I love all the xHx8x and discontent this thread has started. Hahaha!

Comment

This is so awesome!!!!!

faith in humanity restored
                                teamdb

Comment

Working...
                                X