• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HaulinZ View Post
    luda himself getting into his old C43 AMG that night
    Oh wow didn't even know you had this pic

Comment

Originally posted by Krolik View Post
      And you come prancing in here with ONLY 4 pics?

How could you do this?
      can only steal soo much at a time
      600whp s4 is a ruh tard

Comment

I definitely recognize that C43 from Bellevue. Hell, those pictures were taken at Bell Square Mall.

Lulz :popcorn:

His PB account has a few different e36 M3s in it- one of which belongs to Nick Wolff

http://s384.photobucket.com/albums/o...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

However, it looks like he does own an Audi and a C43- both with Michigan plates. Might've just borrowed the photos.

flickr | Bestcoast |mikegilbertphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by donk View Post
          However, it looks like he does own an Audi and a C43- both with Michigan plates. Might've just borrowed the photos.
          He didn't just borrow the pics. He claimed the car for his own and probably lied about the others too.

Originally posted by eek View Post
          What springs are you running on the c43? H&R super sports? Sports? What pads?
          Originally posted by 600whp s4 View Post
          super sports smallest pads

Comment

Originally posted by Ludachris867 View Post
            Oh wow didn't even know you had this pic
            Talking about being a poser, luda is black afaik. j/k
            Why would anyone claim that something is there own and they don't own it. so stupid imo.
            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

draaaaaaammmmmaaaaaa
              Vimeo/ twitter/ YouTube
              zwsphoto@Gmail.com

Comment

He didn't just borrow the pics. He claimed the car for his own and probably lied about the others too.
                I was joking that those two pictures I posted could also be "borrowed" as well
                flickr | Bestcoast |mikegilbertphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                  Talking about being a poser, luda is black afaik. j/k
                  Why would anyone claim that something is there own and they don't own it. so stupid imo.
                  Hey! It's LudacHris with an "H" aka the white version aka me.

Comment

Correct YOUR picture I did not have any of mine that where good! IDENTICAL CAR TO THE TEE affalterbach badges,18 inch Monoblocks,w203 Mirrors, I was lowered on H&R sporst with No spring pads, Euro corners.before i took the suspension kit off when I sold it. I really dont care the C43 was the biggest POS i have ever owned. They are old junkers.

I sold the car No good pics sorry!! Your a good photographer.

Comment

Originally posted by HaulinZ View Post
                      ill vouch for this^^^ i took that picture in bellevue washington
                      LOL you fags made accounts just to prove that hunk of trash was your buddies car at one point?

The c43 is the cheapest amg you can buy and the worst. I drove 600whps c43 it was in perfect mechanical condition and it was an embarassment to call it a AMG.

Hey Adam '600whp" just post pics of your s4 and M3 holding a sign that has your user name and shut down these ******. Also dont post pics of your dads cars these loser might flame you because they are jealous.....

Comment

claimed? his car was probably lower then yours. I watched him blow out his oil pan on a pot hole in detroit.

Comment

Working...
                        X