No announcement yet.

need help on my build civic hatch with green wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good, needs a little more positive in my opinion. Any pics of the front?
    Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

Post a sideshot man...
      slamburglars.com

Comment

It's -ve camber just for the sake of it

If you were lower you'd need that much, but if you're happy with how it looks and the tire wear then run with it dude
        /O O==[][]==O O\
        --------------------------

Comment

4x4's don't have to worry about camber lol

................ and if you have to ask.......well...
          DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
          E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

never seen u around, but u were on hempstead tpk taking those pics lol

Comment

i have too much wheel gap with these tires and its too low i keep hitting my flex pipe i might try 165 50s

Comment

Beautiful car man.. I like it... but you need to run either a 50 like you said and lower the hell out of it, Raise your motor+Slam it or just get bigger wheels

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Looks awesome, but yah just a tad lower with that tire/stance combo. Ever thought of changing up the green for something else?

White would look amazing IMO contrasting with your blue.

Comment

yeah run the 165/50 and its perfect on the camber

Comment

thanks guys i deffinatly need different tires i need somthing bigger but i love the poke idk what size to get.. these things look like i have no side wall at all like im riding on the rim.. im really debating on getting the new 531s in a 16 but i dont know..

Comment

Bigger profile tires + more low and you'll be set. Camber appears to be good as is.
                        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

this must be some kind of a joke...

Comment

wat u mean joke?

Comment

well what other tire sizes are there for 15.. i kno theres a 165 50 but that will only give me another 16.5 mm
                              i can go 195-45 which would give me 27mm which is only a little more then an inch

soooo.. i think my only option is to go 16 inch wheel which im most likely going to do once the 531s come out..
                              a 195 40 16 will give me 32.9mm which should be perfect or a 195 45 16 which would give me 52.4 which is a lot..
                              im pretty sure the tires are going to rub like crazy but at least it will look better.. what other sizes are there

ps i got the calculations from will it fit calculator idk how accurate it is though

Comment

Why are you running that much camber at all at his ride height
                                slamburglars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X