Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aaron22 View Post
    SICK, I love revolutions. specs?
    thanks. they need to be refinished and ill need to run studs with shank style lugs (witch if any one who reads this knows what size lugs i need LMK. save me a few min of measuring if some one just knows lol)

but they are 13x8 guessing around 0 offset. ill rock them for H20i then get board like i always do a switch up the wheels.
    doing it for the internet and the scene kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minty_Fresh View Post
      thanks. they need to be refinished and ill need to run studs with shank style lugs (witch if any one who reads this knows what size lugs i need LMK. save me a few min of measuring if some one just knows lol)

but they are 13x8 guessing around 0 offset. ill rock them for H20i then get board like i always do a switch up the wheels.
      I used the following studs for mine:

Free Shipping - Gorilla Wheel Studs with qualifying orders of $109. Shop Wheel Studs at Summit Racing.

But I've got not idea what the lugs are. My wheels came with a set and I have no idea where you'd find more. I'll be following to see how the fronts fit

Comment

• new steelies. 14x8,9 with 195/45's.

I'm happy with the look...... kinda. 195/45's are the normal on rabbits but i guess people don't normally want to be as low as i do. wish i went with 40's. but at the time i order tires the $100 extra a tire i said o well. guess i won't bother getting a real alignments, run some more camber and have some fun doing burnouts at h20i to help prematurely kill these tires in a few months, then get 40's for the front. resr looks great.

other wise this will be the look for h20i. hopefully i can find a way the get the front down. might try out flares. see if i like the look.

Comment

• I like those! Are they chrome plated or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by M M View Post
            I like those! Are they chrome plated or what?
            chrome spray paint. $5 a can. used 2 cans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minty_Fresh View Post
              chrome spray paint. $5 a can. used 2 cans.
              Ahh I thought that might be. That looks very good for paint. Let me know how that holds up.

Comment

• I'm thinking i might go smaller tires up front.

Comment

• hipster ass instagram picture of the daily and my friend bike.

and another hipster ass picture of the rabbit. guess this will be the stand for h20i. see you guys there.

Comment

• 2 h20i pics. thanks gregmcchicken and gen2fanatic from instagram for your pictures.

Comment

• might as well keep this thread going just so i have all my pics together in one place. in a thread.

motor is dropped out. time for a diesel to be in this bitch. also tubbed from end. ummm idk what else.

Comment

• why cant i read anything on that page.... and have to pay for a motor

Comment

• Those RFs were tits man! Did you sell them already?
                          slamburglars.com

Comment

• Originally posted by G535 View Post
                            Those RFs were tits man! Did you sell them already?
                            nope they are in my room. the car just didnt hit exactly how i wanted it to on them. it needs to be narrower up front and wiider out back.

Comment

• this looks sooo weird to me. new raised caps, springs, poly bumps, and pulled helpers. this the same height the car was at but i got all those threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X