No announcement yet.

the legend of one low cobalt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Innovating like a motherfucka. Good work mang. Get some real wheels and spacers and that will be one on point Cobalt.

Comment

thank you
      i failed to mention, if they made coilovers that went low enough on this car i wouldve just bought them!
      so this is the ONLY cobalt this low static height. ever. I'm sorry I'm just proud of myself lol.
      i just ordered a sparco wheel 95mm dish and the nrg 2.5 detachable hub. my buddy's got some yellow corbeau seats waiting for me, lots and lots more to come!

Comment

what we do in the pursuit of low haha, looks fuckin sex!

Comment

THAT thing is sex!!!^

Comment

got some goodies today!

the nrg hub should be here any minute.

took some pics on the d60 yes i know some are blurry

(lip is on crooked lol)

Comment

looks good!!
              Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

I think you should do the wheels FULLY powder pink... that would look dope. And why spend money on a steering wheel and yellow seats when you could just get some wheels or do your idea of widening those ones? Aren't we all in the pursuit of stanciness? lol

Comment

Looks good. real good. any idea on wheels?

Comment

fitment is awful. really needs new wheels.

Comment

hey negative camber batman! I think you should get spacers at least, camber really sunk in the rears. Looks good tho!

flickrtm | nw-built | azntaiji multimedia

Comment

Props for the craftsmanship. This is another thing I have to do with my car like your camber plates.

You know you can find plenty of parts for Cavaliers and Sun fires dont you?

Aside from that I am sure I have seen plenty of adjustable rigs for Cobalts.

And why spend money on a steering wheel and yellow seats when you could just get some wheels or do your idea of widening those ones?
                        This.

Comment

i'm going for that bad stance look, you know horrible fitment beefy tires raked look. jk guys i have 5x110. finding real wheels for this thing is not fun, and i **** to say but when i bring home 400 or so a week, a sparco wheel or corbeau seats are not out of the question but wheels are at least double that for some cheapo's. it's a work in progress, and trust me sooner or later I will fulfill your fitment requests. i had to raise the car up a quarter inch today cuz i was rubbing bad while driving. it kills me. i want the thing tucking rim. widening the stockers 2" is my dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Lux View Post
                            Props for the craftsmanship. This is another thing I have to do with my car like your camber plates.

You know you can find plenty of parts for Cavaliers and Sun fires dont you?

Aside from that I am sure I have seen plenty of adjustable rigs for Cobalts.

This.
                            not at all, this is a delta or a-car platform. that was the j-body platform. they had 5x100 i think? or 4x100. the base model cobalts came with 4x100 for some time, i'm considering the downgrade for the wheel options. the drivetrain to this car is actually entirely saab design. i can get all of my engine/trans parts from a saab dealer. i share bolt patterns with like 6 cars. it sucks dick.

Comment

your cobalt is so sick. props to lowest cobalt ........ EVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilfotoman View Post
                                hit up some ksports, im dropped almost 4 inches on them and still have room. btw, thats a dumped cobalt!
                                agreed, i have ksports on my integra and they go low as fuuuuck , i also still have room and my upper control arm is almost touching the sub frame of my car !

u got some nasty rear camber homie, spacers will help you a lot !

mad props for making your own coilovers,
                                - cant wait to see what you have planned for this car !
                                Last edited by *96tegls*; 05-28-2010, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X