My daily Integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daily Integra

Bought this car new back in 98 after finishing university. Wanted to treat myself after schooling and bought a 99 E36 with the intention of turning that into my toy and the integra still my daily. Did everything thing to the E36 including a zeemax style widebody fully made out of metal. Got featured in PBMW made the front cover, lol...

Got the tracking bug and started converting the E36 into that, still having the integra as my daily. Bought an E46 M3 with the intention of that being my og car. Did a lot to that car including widebody in the rear.

Throughout the years the integra has been a real good mate to me, never gave me a problem knock on wood, even after sitting for like half a year still started up. So I decide I will treat him as he deserves it. Car is being rebuilt from ground up, JDM front end, bride interior, suspension, poly bushings, widebody and specking out the drivetrain.

I know the 2 pic minimum post however I will start with the wheel's pic first, they are Bogard Racing 17x11 ET0 (rear) & 17x9 ET19 (front) and over the weekend I will update this thread with most of the build pics.
    Attached Files

sounds really interesting, pics - NAO!!!

flickr

Comment

Moarrrrrrr!
      ^^those are capitalized
      Last edited by jrc; 10-20-2011, 09:13 AM.

Comment

The two pic minimum is because we **** clicking on a thread and getting excited only to have nothing to look at.

Next time save your post for when you have pics ready to deploy.

Comment

spend that much on wheels and not convert to 5 lug?
          E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
          E36 M3 Mugello rot
          GEN2 TUNDRA CM
          https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

I had tons of pics but these are the only two that survived. Anyways for what it's worth here are the pics, going to be tackling the front fenders over the weekend and installing the new coliovers. Hopefully I will not forget to take my camera with me this time...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by e36cruiser View Post
              spend that much on wheels and not convert to 5 lug?
              I got a really good deal on the wheels and there were time constrains with the body shop. I will be doing the 5 lug conversion and will get these rims filled & redrilled.

Comment

Any better pictures ???

Comment

Working...
                X