Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No matter what I do, it's still a Cavalier.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 pages later... and wow what a transformation. What an EPIC build. Hats off to you sir.
    Legit.

Comment

• Very impressed this Cavalier has win on it

Comment

• Thanks doods.

Car was on the road legally for the first time today since the transformation. Rides great, couple minor rubbing issues which I dealt with throughout the day. Goes for an alignment first thing tomorrow morning.

Got pulled over today too, for the bottom of the car dragging. Was my own fault and talked my way out of it, all cops should be as nice as this one was.

Originally posted by Kielan
        Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

• Wow such a nice looking Cavalier :

Comment

• It came out nice man, rolling shots?...video?
            Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

• No rolling shots yet! Car's back in the shop....

It has been on the road since Friday. In that time, I've been pulled over for dragging the car.... and then today I blew up an axle - which is brand new, by the way.

Frig.

Seeing as an axle is a couple days away (I'm assuming, of course) I figured I'd toss on the new valve cover and wait until our Summit order shows up with the rest of the new MSD ignition setup.

Camera definitely ruins a lot of the "niceness" and doesn't really present the colour that well - but here it is.

And also, a picture of said axle:

.....Pro-kit's go low, right?

Oh, new wheels are in the works, too.

Comment

• Looks really good dude. Worst part about axles is that damn grease. Such a bitch to clean.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• wow that sux, but at least this is cavi is sexy going or parked..

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Car has nearly 3000km on it now, been working great, few small hiccups but nothing overly difficult to deal with.

A semi-local wrecking yard has a "free parts day" which essentially is you paying $50 and carrying out absolutely everything you can. So we ventured to that first thing Saturday morning.

The one thing that has really bugged me about this car from the day I bought it, is the lack of power interior accessories. So, I got them, all.

Pulled the door panels, window regulators, door lock actuators, trunk actuator and the entire body harness from the dash back. We made a stop at Best Buy at the way home, where I picked up a Viper alarm/keyless entry, Sirius box for my deck and some new 6x9's.

So I figured yesterday, no time like the present, to start working away at it. How I started, to how I drove it home.

All in all, a successful evening.

Today I got the doors switched over to all the power accessories, got the "manual" body harness removed and installed most of the "power" body harness. Got it wired up enough to drive home, again. Tomorrow I hope to have the wiring finished up for good, and maybe start on the alarm. I'll be re-routing my stereo wiring at the same time, seeing as the battery has switched sides of the car now, as too will my power wire and my RCA's. Still lots of work, but well worth it.

Comment

• gotta work with what you got and you sir have done that and then some.

Comment

• sickkk.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Loved the car Sunday at fitted, was one of my favorites for sure. Here are some shots i took.

DSC_0296

Comment

• really enjoying that engine bay pic, great work
                            sigpic
                            IG: @gman1227_

Comment

• Thanks a lot guys, car was raised an inch in the front at the Fitted showcase - had an incident in the states the night before

Thanks for the pics dude! They're great.

The store here, since I'm too lazy to type it again -

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

• Never knew a Cavalier could look this good while appearing stockish. I actually like the Vette wheels on it, I wouldnt change them
                                2002 Infiniti I35 ( 6 speed swap in progress )
                                2004 Nissan Maxima SE 6 speed ( Closest car to being "stanced" )
                                2003 Nissan Maxima SE 6 Speed
                                2002 Lincoln LS
                                On the verge of being Stanced

Comment

Working...
                                X