Hakuna Matata: Evo Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    If you haven't noticed, my username is no longer 'Haole' it is now 'kbuss'. Just letting you all know so when you see 'kbuss' posting updates it's still the same person lol
    Why???? That's ok I prefer kbuss anyways
    Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
    Alex

Comment

• Replaced my starter today, not with a new one though. Since Mitsu starters cost $530 at employee pricing I said f*** that. A local guy in town who build Evo's for what they are intended for (rally racing) sold me a starter for a fraction of that cost. No more turning the key 20 times to get the bitch to turn over! Going to rebuild the bad starter and keep it as an extra for future use

Got bored in the middle of my 20min starter swap lol, so I painted to protective cover.

This will probably be the last shot of the car at this height with stock wheels, the day is near my friends, it's been tooooooo long.

Anybody have any ideas for what could be done with this guy?? Thinkin' about choppin it up and building something rad hahahaa
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• For those of you following this and waiting for everything to get dialed in, wait no longer (well not much longer).

Click the link (below) to see what's been up. I'd never miss an opportunity to let these guys handle my car, top quality work! (so I thought)

Fluid MotorUnion's Latest Blog Post
        Last edited by kbuss; 04-20-2012, 03:17 PM.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• Awesome, I read through your whole thread and I really like this build.
          flickr / facebook

'00 BMW E46 325i

Comment

• If you missed the showroom post....

Got the wheels on, fenders rolled and lowered.

Am I 100% satisfied? No, but I'm sure I'll be there near the end of the summer. Overall I am happy with the look of wheels on the car. Would like to go 1/2" - 1" lower but the tires in the front are limiting me at the moment.

As of now no major changes will be happening, except for new pads and rotors which have already been ordered thru AR. Hopefully those will arrive by the end of the month.

Wheel info: CCW LM5 18x10 +19F +32R
            Tire info: Federal 595 265/35/18

Next up is JDM rear bumper w/ diffuser and full respray, if I can get enough funds.

Last edited by kbuss; 04-20-2012, 03:21 PM.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• I'm speechless. Keep the wing! Evo looks so much better with it.

Comment

• so clean...so perfect 10/10 , love the build man

Comment

• Sell me your stock wheels
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• ^^ looking great..Love the wheels!!

Wingless has my vote.
                    ...low life

Comment

• We need to photoshoot.

PS I'm still lower.
                      Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                      Alex

Comment

• Since we are calling dibs on parts lol I want the brembos haha. All kidding aside beautiful evo

Comment

• Wingless is ftw.
                          '13 Civic
                          4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Driver front tire has been smacking my fender every time I hit a decent bump. It's been annoying the piss out of me so I took it off today and hit it with a grinder. If you want shit done right you gotta do it yourself. That saying could never be more true. Still hits a little, but only if I hit a substantial bump. I have a fender mod on the way to push the fender out a bit more for more clearance, hopefully I get that next week.

Oh and I really love the way this shit looks without the bumper.

My rear fitment is ugly as f***, I know.

Also been working on this POS over the past week.

BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

• the dogs looked like they are photoshopped into the last pic to me

i thought you said fmu was going to fix what they did?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                the dogs looked like they are photoshopped into the last pic to me

i thought you said fmu was going to fix what they did?
                                I can't afford to pay FMU to fix 'em right now. So it was either raise the car or just grind 'em.

Dogs are real and awesome!!!!
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X