No announcement yet.

Hakuna Matata: Evo Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I couldn't resist. No the coilovers are not installed and this is not going to the be the ride height. But I had rubber on my wheels and I NEEDED to see how they fit and how it looked.

When you can't do the work yourself......

......get your little brother to do it for you

Now that I've seen them on the car I am dying to get my damn coilovers on, it's either wait a couple more weeks until I'm physically able or find someone to come to my house and do it for me........anybody.......anybody?
    Last edited by kbuss; 03-07-2012, 08:28 PM.
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Looking good man gl with the recovery
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• When are the coils going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
          When are the coils going on?
          When I can get someone to help me. I can't lift anything
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
            When I can get someone to help me. I can't lift anything
            Tomorrow. Come to the land of NeedingAnAudi.
            Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
            Alex

Comment

• Pic heavy pic heavy

Took a drive down to the land of "NeedingAnAudi" today, he's a good friend from school and basically installed my coils for me while I sat on a stool and watched but I did buy him lunch at Panda Express and those bastards forgot to give Alex his Crab Rangoon's, but he got them eventually.

It's always a plus to have heat in the garage, to bad it ran out of gas minutes later

Quick shot of Alex's car while he does all the work in the background, I just walk around and take pics

Right here Alex is saying to himself; "OMG Dem Wheels!"

You can look but you can't touch!

And the fender that needs a little TLC, this one is a little effed up.

Now onto some pics after we threw on the passenger side wheels only b/c that's all I had with me. Drove a couple blocks to a parking lot and damn was that shit rubbin'

So now I'm letting the coils settle. Stock BBS wheels are back on for the time being. Next up is a proper roll/pull of the fenders, hopefully I can get it all done and dialed in by the end of the month.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• Looks good man, the car has come a long way!
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
                Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

• I loved working on this car. Florida car = no shitty rusty bolts to screw with! Coilover install went super smooth. Can't wait for it to be rolled and dialed in.
                  Alex

Comment

• Quick shot of Alex's car while he does all the work in the background, I just walk around and take pics
                    Basically sums me up. I guarantee I'm going to be doing the same once I get a decent car

Lookin' sick though!
                    '13 Civic
                    4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Both of you guys reside in the depths of the chi city burbs..? I had no idea, def hope to see you guys around

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post
                        Both of you guys reside in the depths of the chi city burbs..? I had no idea, def hope to see you guys around
                        You're in Barrington right? I drive thru there quite often, I'm in Cary.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

You're in Barrington right? I drive thru there quite often, I'm in Cary.
                          Oh that's right, forgot you're in Cary; def hit me up sometime, I'd love to shoot some photos and check out the evo's new fitment, which props btw for going lm5 instead of classics, looks so much more unique.
                          Last edited by Mark Ostrowski; 03-11-2012, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Oh that's right, forgot you're in Cary; def hit me up sometime, I'd love to shoot some photos and check out the evo's new fitment, which props btw for going lm5 instead of classics, looks so much more unique.
                            Thanks man. Yeah, I didn't want to run the same wheels as everyone else, I was pretty shocked when i found out i was the first Evo owner to run LM5s Still working on fitment right now, not quite there yet haha
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

Both of you guys reside in the depths of the chi city burbs..? I had no idea, def hope to see you guys around
                              *Waves. Yessir down in Lombard
                              Alex

Comment

Thanks man. Yeah, I didn't want to run the same wheels as everyone else, I was pretty shocked when i found out i was the first Evo owner to run LM5s Still working on fitment right now, not quite there yet haha
                                Def a good call, they look great on there

Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
                                *Waves. Yessir down in Lombard
                                that's awesome, didn't know there was this many IL guys, lmk if you ever need a hand haha

Comment

Working...
                                X