No announcement yet.

the sorta flush nissan missile truck.....PICTURE WHORE WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im just a lurker normally, read what others do to get ideas for my own stuff, and admire builds on cars ill never own. had to say this build is awesome, its cool to watch your transformation over the past couple years, and your mods maturing and changing from "CUZ RACECAR" to making your truck just awesome. hats off to staying with your project. wish I lived near you so I could bring over some beer and help you wrench on it.
    '87 e30 sedan - low and fun

Comment

• Originally posted by LeMansGuy View Post
      im just a lurker normally, read what others do to get ideas for my own stuff, and admire builds on cars ill never own. had to say this build is awesome, its cool to watch your transformation over the past couple years, and your mods maturing and changing from "CUZ RACECAR" to making your truck just awesome. hats off to staying with your project. wish I lived near you so I could bring over some beer and help you wrench on it.
      thanks man i really appreciate it, i wish someone would bring me beer hahaha.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Originally posted by pejsa View Post

thats it for now. hopefully the bed will be back on this weekend

lawd jeezus, this is so close to the route I'm going with my car. Seeing this picture makes me happy.

ENDLESS RIVAL: Art | Automotive Culture

Insta: @endlessrival | @_notlance

Wraith | 1966 Fairlane 500 | Gone
        Six | 1995 S14 | Gone
        Absolution | 1995 E36 | Current

Comment

• Sorry for the minor bump, but I just felt the need to make this comment.

I remember seeing this build thread a while ago when I was a bit younger and I read through all 12 pages that were up at the time. I found myself looking at Hardbodys for sale online recently and couldn't help and come back to the reason they were even on my radar in the first place. Your truck is crazy my dude, and your work is amazing. Seeing the dedication and effort put into making this thing just right is something I strive for with what I'm doing and this is some inspiration, whether in work or if I end up getting a D21 of my own. Didn't think I'd actually come back to this thread after over 2 years but I'm damn happy I read through all of this stuff. Amazing job on the truck and I'll be following this.

Comment

• This is still so goddamn cool
            1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
            1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Originally posted by DevonGossPhoto View Post
              Sorry for the minor bump, but I just felt the need to make this comment.

I remember seeing this build thread a while ago when I was a bit younger and I read through all 12 pages that were up at the time. I found myself looking at Hardbodys for sale online recently and couldn't help and come back to the reason they were even on my radar in the first place. Your truck is crazy my dude, and your work is amazing. Seeing the dedication and effort put into making this thing just right is something I strive for with what I'm doing and this is some inspiration, whether in work or if I end up getting a D21 of my own. Didn't think I'd actually come back to this thread after over 2 years but I'm damn happy I read through all of this stuff. Amazing job on the truck and I'll be following this.
              Thanks man! I remember watching old videos of garage Muniz red long bed drifter and I knew I had to have one. So it's cool to think I'm having that same effect on people.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Originally posted by LeMansGuy View Post
                im just a lurker normally, read what others do to get ideas for my own stuff, and admire builds on cars ill never own. had to say this build is awesome, its cool to watch your transformation over the past couple years, and your mods maturing and changing from "CUZ RACECAR" to making your truck just awesome. hats off to staying with your project. wish I lived near you so I could bring over some beer and help you wrench on it.
                I liked this comment so much that it will define my life from now on.

Except the beer part, I have enough debt to go and bring beer to every builder I follow.

Comment

• Looking good broski! The power steering pump should make it before the weekend!
                  Instagram: @subtledriver
                  youtube.com/subtledriver
                  FACEBOOK.COM/JustinGoenRacing
                  BIG BODY TRACK RACING SEDAN BUILD:
                  http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73322

Comment

• Gimme ur model 5s pls.

This truck is too rad man, I love it

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                      Gimme ur model 5s pls.

This truck is too rad man, I love it
                      they are fake. company called hijoin i think.

so heres what I've been up to. planning for a huge trip to california to slide at grange with some friends and I'm making this big push to get things ready

made a aluminum surge tank

installed

a friend of mine in california sent me a used power steering pump (thanks subtledriver)

a list of things

pre flight checks, had an issue with a clogged hardline.

and i ordered some outer tie rods and the order got fucked, 3 tapers and 1 rod end.

video shortly

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• I love this build!

Comment

• so sick

Comment

• Last edited by pejsa; 07-14-2015, 11:02 PM.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Dear Lord I missed that sound. Nothing like getting fucked.
                              The Calm Before the Storm
                              My db7 Daily Whip Build
                              @PennyBoi

Comment

• Just spent a good couple of hours going through this build from page 1, really good work, very inspiring!
                                Insta: @JordonVW

Comment

Working...
                                X