Instagram: @subtledriver
    youtube.com/subtledriver
    FACEBOOK.COM/JustinGoenRacing
    BIG BODY TRACK RACING SEDAN BUILD:
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73322

Comment

• you are a very talented and busy man hahah
      IG: Dimitriantoniou
      1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
      1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbythunder View Post
        Seems like your quality of work is improving a lot.
        thanks, my new job has made me **** almost everything I've done to my truck lol thats why I'm going back through it.

Originally posted by meech View Post
        you are a very talented and busy man hahah
        understatement of the year lol. thanks

so i had the day off work and made some more progress on unfucking my truck.

i didn't like how low my tension rod bracket hung down, so after i reset the position of my subframe so i can use stock length tension rods i had to make new rod brackets.

and i figured while i was re-modifying my TC rods (i had previously lengthened 4") i might as well do something a little different and try to gain some more steering angle, and since i don't have money for voodoo13 rods i made something similar.

i think i may have gained a degree or two. pretty happy with this.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Wooooooooooooooooo!
          When in doubt, cut it out...
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• so since i wanted to use the same radiator that i was running before, i had to make a new core support since the radiator was so huge.

I LOVE THESE interlocking tube clamps. I'm going to be using a lot more of these on the truck soon.

core support mount off of the shock tower

reused the headlight mounting surface and welded it to the 1x2 upper tie bar i made

bigger PS cooler

and how it looks for now

bought a new bosch044 fuel pump to replace the piece of shit walbro255 that didn't last a single event.

powersteering pump is being rebuilt, tomorrow I'm going to finish a little bit of wiring, plumb the PS and radiator, maybe install a catch can, move my hand brake since its too close to the steering wheel, and install the dash.

hopefully a video of some street carnage this weekend.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• so more big radiator mods. had to cut the structure out of the hood to clear and i figured i would just remove it all for the hell of it.

shitty old wheel studs

and i forgot to buy new lug nuts so i put on the ricer ass ones i had from an old project for the time being

also fitted on of the wheels from the e36 on to see how i would like it, hmmmm

new fuel pump next to the old one

and the last picture for the night

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Hey broski, I know you mean well. Brandon knows about these flaws and is completely revising his setup. He is learning as he goes. He built this on a shoe string budget with a used welder without much help. Its been revised multiple times and keeps getting better. Thanks for your input! Maybe helping with a design or positive input would be great and can be implemented in the next design.

Originally posted by 340i View Post
                i like this, but your rear
                suspension engineering needs addressing. the first setup was really bad and the current is still not ideal. specifically, if you're building a three link, dont also have a panhard bar. the two arcs are conflicting and will end up either wrecking your joints or arms. either go with a panhard bar and a single top arm (not triangular). not both. if you've added the panhard bar because your top arm wasn't strong enough, make it stronger (it looks too weak imo). also, the chassis notch should've been done properly or reinforced better before it fails. im not ****** on this, i can just see that you like to drive it hard, and i can't believe it has been engineered like it has.

if you've built it yourself, do more research into chassis design and setup. if someone else has built it for you, go to a different workshop in future...
                youtube.com/subtledriver

Comment

• What happened to your walbro? Is it a real one? Are you mounting it lower this time? Lol
                  Your skill level has gone through the roof! Looking good!
                  youtube.com/subtledriver

Comment

• I just realizedi posted a reply to someone from like 3 years ago. Whoops.
                    youtube.com/subtledriver

Comment

• Haha it's all good man. I don't think he's on here anymore either.

But the fuel pump is mounted really low, while it was running I could hear it surging and sounding terrible and cutting out. So I went with this Bosch unit. We'll see how it goes

And yes it was a real 255 I bought new frm FRsport

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• added some more support to the front shock towers

truck looking like a cluster fuck

got the interior all put back together for now, plan on eventually swapping to a round dash and making my own gauge cluster

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• In for varrstoens on sed truck!!
                          When in doubt, cut it out...
                          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• made a coolant reservoir for the beast since i had some down time at work.

and now I'm in the midst of fitting a bed on the truck so i made some new bed mounts

heres the donor bed

which i proceeded to cut up

shortened the front 2.5"

and i am going to body drop it 7.5" to fit over the custom rear frame

on a side note the girlfriends e36 grenaded a driveshaft on my way to jury duty lol so i had to borrow my bosses trailer and drag it home, PS i love this trailer and i want it

thats it for now. hopefully the bed will be back on this weekend

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Originally posted by pejsa View Post

Awesome! Nice build!

Comment

Working...
                                X