No announcement yet.

the sorta flush nissan missile truck.....PICTURE WHORE WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOOW Dind't lookt here in a while great progress.

And Tarmac's for shure.

Comment

• Such a cool build, and another vote for the Tarmacs.
      Instagram @benseifert666
      #shitboxcolt build thread revival coming soon

Comment

• I'm gonna be that guy who says that they never really liked Tarmacs, because I really don't. The Varstoens are too streetcar-ish for your truck, so out of the three I'd go for the RPF1.
        '88 323 - K-swapped
        '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

• I would go in this order RPF1, Varrstoens, and then tarmacs. The rpf1 will be the lightest you can go with thou. Im sure tarmacs will be heavy
          When in doubt, cut it out...
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• I say rpf1's for sure.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
            Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Tarmacs!!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
              Originally posted by nickskater09
              I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• looks sweet!
                [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

• Looks awesome bud great build!

Comment

• Sick build bro! I have a 90 Isuzu, and im tryin to get on your level. I was stoked to see the bobbed bed, ive been thinking about doing the same thing.

Comment

• sorry for the lack of updates. been saving for a classic car I've always wanted and i have the deal secured, so in a few months the car will be mine 100%.

here is a teaser pic, it will get its own thread eventually.

just titled, registered, and insured all of my cars in colorado so that was a dent in my wallet. but the drift truck should be getting some big things knocked off the list in the next few weeks. stay tuned

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• just read all 25 pages and im in love.... this is good gold god
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46504

Comment

• got some stuff done today. but at a cost haha

about 5 minutes into working on the truck, my angle grinder got away from me got tangled in my pants and grenaded a cut off wheel in my leg. didn't hurt at all, hardly bled and all is well.

had some friends over today so i out one of them to work installing my new wheel studs.

got a new alternator since the old one i got from the junk yard was toast.

and then started making my radiator plumbing, finally. its 1.5" copper pipe with soldered joints.

clears the wheels by a mile.

just a mock fit of the front hoses

how it looks inside the cab

runs under the passenger seat and up the back wall

not pretty but I'm sure it will work.

theres a drift event in two weeks and I'm crossing my fingers that ill be ready in time

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• got shit worked out today.

the stock lexus coolant demo gauge told me it was pegged hot after about 5 minutes of idling, the pipes where still cold, there where no air bubbles, and the expansion tank remained at the same level. so i was skeptical it was an accurate reading. installed a rear temp sensor and gauge and sure enough it was warming up right where it needed to be,

by the time i got things ironed out it was about 7pm and getting dark, but i got as good a video as i could.
                            Last edited by pejsa; 03-10-2014, 11:45 AM.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• the truck was cutting out for a minute there, i haven't diagnosed it yet. but it seemed to get a lot better towards the end. it seemed like it only happens when in open loop/warmed up. so its an input problem.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-41_pzfEYQ"]1uzfe drift trucks first road test - YouTube[/ame]

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

Working...
                              X