Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet
    When in doubt, cut it out...
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• Excellent!

Comment

• Me gusta on the pipes. 1uz-fe's kind of sound like boats because they aren't high compression, but still. Me gusta.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I bet your neighbors will love hearing that going down the street.

Sounds so good.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• Originally posted by NorCalFocus View Post
            I bet your neighbors will love hearing that going down the street.

Sounds so good.
            haha i hope so, i live in a cul de sac and if i play my cards right ill be able to to do some hectic skids lol

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Won't that steering wheel be to slippery for drifting? I like a grippy wheel when getting sideways. Rest of the build looks awesome.

Comment

• Not if you wear gloves

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Goin' hard on that hardbody. The interior looks great!
                  The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Did you use a 89 240sx hub
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• So stoked on the progress, when do you think you'll get to drive it? I Wish you lived in Florida so we could do uzi tandemz!
                        IG/TWITTER @alloydhiggins

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Youngthugga View Post
                          So stoked on the progress, when do you think you'll get to drive it? I Wish you lived in Florida so we could do uzi tandemz!
                          Damn thats sick man, where in florida do you live?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCrabMaster View Post
                            Did you use a 89 240sx hub
                            Yeah any s13 hub should work.
                            Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• This is just the best. Been lurking your build for a while now, and every time I see those wheels I am filled with feels.

Visit my build, that would be super good of you to do.

be my instagram friend: archiediplomat

have a look at the shirts I do: www.diplomatthreads.com.au

Comment

• alright so i feel i need to tell you guys why progress on the truck has been so slow lately.

first off i finally got my car hauler trailer, then i decided i needed a little extra money to get my truck done, cause honestly my pay checks just aren't cutting it lately. even though i have been uber busy. (all of those cars are my projects)

that leads us to my current side project.

so the list for this car goes something like this, fuel cell mounts, battery mount, fix the rear floor pan, make a new rear body panel, make a trans mount for the z33 trans, section in part of a new shock tower, stitch weld the engine bay, re-attatch the lower radiator support, fill the holes in the firewall, make a new steering column, make a knee bar etc...........

but on the up side he works at stone brewing co. and brings me growlers of brew =]

so heres some pics of whats happening

progress has been slow because of shit like this.

and here are the monsters together

can't wait

and i bought like 80% of the parts for my rear suspension OUCH MY WALLET

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

Working...
                                X