Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this thing is sweet! nice work!

Comment

• As i was too lazy today to do anything, i just cleaned and threw away all trash that has emerged in these few weeks. Also put some pieces to the car to see, how it would look

Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• awesome dude!! what are you planning to run suspension wise ?

Comment

• Self-moded shocks and cut-springs, tho i don't know yet which springs i'm gonna use.. probably some from mercedes cause they're with quite small diameter and perfectly stiff.
          Shocks are gonna be openable(they weren't before), shorter than originals and could even say coilovers cause i'm gonna to a thread to them to adjust height
          Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• Wow!

I LOVE this!
            4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

• So today i painted the doors and rear hatch

Now there's only hood, front fenders and bumpers to paint.. tho i don't have much paint also... gotta hope that it's enough
              Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• Cause my friend offered some work for me, i couldn't do much today. As it was going to rain, i just put on the drivers door and rear hatch.. timing was good cause about 5 minutes after finishing it started raining

Tomorrow planning to put all pieces together
                Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• Getting better and better. Love to see a update everyday

Comment

• I'm glad
                    So here's another one

Got the doors and hatch completed.. atleast from outside

One bad thing is, that i have to repaint left rear door cause it's tone is different from others.. i dunno why but it is, tho it doesn't look too bad but if i know the problem - it disturbs me

So there's hood, front fenders and bumpers to paint.. if i wouldn't be so lazy, they would be finished for friday evening But we'll see about that.

The time is not far when i can finish putting the car together and i can do the MOT.
                    THEN it's time for lows and rims
                    Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• this thing better be on its nuts when its done lol

Comment

• Haha
                        Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• I was too lazy to write yesterday or actually i thought that i won't write cause it's not a massive update or anything... buuut i can't resist

As i can't paint hood and fenders now, i was dealing with little stuff. So wiring of headlights and overall underhood cleaning
                          Fixed almost all wires that were broken or fixed temporarily

It was raining also.. so i decided i had to get the car into the garage... i effing did it

(there were alooot more wires before and it wasn't nice )

In next few days i'm gonna try to fix the compressor so i could paint the bumpers, hood and front fenders
                          Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• you should wrap the rear plate peace in black carbon vinyl... it will really stand out well.

Comment

• I **** the look of carbon
                              Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Invincible View Post

I **** the look of carbon
                                it doesnt look bad if done right,.

Comment

Working...
                                X