No announcement yet.

A taurus wagon? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is awesome. The new wheels will be so baller...

What would make it really perfect would be radiused rear fenders, if you're doing bodywork anyways. Do it.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Having grown up with my family having that exact car, I have to say that I love this build!
      1993 BMW 325i
      2001 BMW 330ci vert
      2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• holy sheeet! Totally wasnt expecting anything like this when reading thread title

You've definitely made the best out of this chassis aesthetically and made it suit your tastes and many others at the same time and thats not an easy thing to do

in.jpeg for new shoes..they look so damn rude and so right!! Good luck sir
        Like a glove

Comment

• Again Thank you very much for all of the positive feedback……MINI UP DATE! So Ive done a bunch of measuring and geometry STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS! and I have figured out all of my dimensions for my adapters and for where i Need to have my camber set to minimize the amount of widening i will need to do. It will still need to be widened but with any luck it won't look like a dully truck… at least i hope not. I've since started tearing down the wheels and started the refinishing process. These wheels were ridden hard and put away wet…in salt water… they are pretty bad. but thats how I could afford them so no complaints here! Since this is such a horribly miserable process, I figured id make ya'll suffer to. Warning the following photos are graphic and may not be suitable for all viewers.

So basically I'm gonna get them all to this point then send out the barrels and faces to the media blaster. once I get that stuff back I can paint the barrels, polish the high plains on the faces and get out the candy. thats all for now.

Comment

• congratulations

Very cool !!!!!!! Congratulations from Brazil !!!!

I got up this topic because I was looking for informations about installing 17x8 rims on my '92 Taurus wagon, but they are 2 inches wider than the original with 0 offset....

rodas.jpg

Comment

• This thing is too cool, and your fab work is crazy good. And to everyone saying you needed new wheels a while back must not know how hard it is to find cool 5x108 wheels haha. Keep it up!
              My car is stupid
              IG: @notmarshall

Comment

• OP is awesome.
                on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

• props fellow Washingtonian

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                    props fellow Washingtonian
                    What he said ↑

Comment

• Thanks folks! Small update. I picked up my barrels and faces from the blast shop today and they came out wonderful. now I just have to sand and polish…sand and polish….aaaaand…sand and polish. Ill try to keep this as interesting as possible but unfortunately refinishing wheels is a little like doing sheetrock and you don't really get to see the benefit till its done.

A quick sand and polish to see what I'm working with.

Aaaaaand a sneak peak of what is to come.

Comment

• Aaaaaand a sneak peak of what is to come.

[/QUOTE]

You are going to cut yourself and bleed all over your wheels? I love your car, I never even gave this car a thought before.

Comment

• First off man I have to say absofuckinlutely amazing!! I have thought about playing with the wagons quite a bit but never took the plunge. Would you be willing to replicate your parts or are you a strictly for myself builder? If I could grab a wagon and get bagged in a few months that would be awesome. I am definitely in for more updates bro.

Comment

• Any updates?

Never seen this much work put into a Taurus, seriously impressive build.
                            1994 Taurus SHO, five speed, 3.2l swap & some bolt-ons.
                            Not low enough on 17x7" Ford Cobra R's.

Comment

• ^^^^^this

Srsly tauruses fucking disgust me and seeing one that makes me regret buying such a mainstream stance car makes me so happy.
                              [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
                              [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
                              Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

• ahh yeah cant wait to see these wheels refinished those teaser pics you posted a page back got me all wet LMAO
                                C280 Build Thread
                                C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                                E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Working...
                                X