No announcement yet.

A taurus wagon? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, I pride my self on doing quality work. I don't understand the slap it together approach. I do plan to get the front down further. The hurtle I'm running into at the moment is the strut tower forward support rail is only about a quarter of an inch off the tire when its laid out, and the main harness for the car also runs right below that. i will have to reroute the harness and do a pretty heavy notch in that support. The other thing i'm running into is the lower control arms are hitting the engine sub frame right about where the front engine mount is. I'll have to notch that as well. The goal all along though has been to maintain the ability to roll when aired all the way out so if something was to happen i can at least limp it off to the side of the road. So basically I need more room and less tire.

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! this is awesome

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Interesting, I kinda like it

Sent from my HTC 3D using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• great job, very well done..

Comment

• Interested from the word go, as already said, like to see some different builds

Comment

• yes yes yes.

Just yes.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Looks sick! Did you reinforce the rear control arms?
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Dat tuck
                  sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

• benz88- Yes the controll arms were z'd then plated with 1/4 inch plate and tig welded together. So they should hold up alright. .... Hopefully. From the factory they were only about 10 gauge so the area that got reworked is way stronger than original. The ride quality has improved greatly from this last "mod".

Comment

• And thank you everyone for the kind words, as always.

Comment

• This is purely and simply, awesome.

Comment

• Wow, you can seriously make anything look good. Nice job bro.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

• Had this lying around and thought of this car. Wrong gen and model. But I'd thought the op would get a kick out of it

Comment

• Small update. I was tired of the stock shift knob and as that is one of the things i make i decided it was time to have one in the wag.

Comment

• Holy shit. I read the whole thread. Would have never thought a "Bubble Taurus" could look so amazing.

Props to you man!

It's a work in progress^
                                Instagram: @jared_hin

The Snaab: Saab 9-5 Build Thread
                                Battle Stanced '67 Mercury Cougar

Comment

Working...
                                X