No announcement yet.

A taurus wagon? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like it, well done. I've always liked wagons. You just need the SHO V8 to go with that front bumper haha.
    sigpic
    04 X-type | 2.5L 5-speed | KW Coilovers | 19x9.5 bbs style (not real) wheels w/ 245/35/19s | Mina Gallery exhaust | Specter intake | slotted and drilled rotors | race seats | Redline leather shift boots and suede steering wheel wrap | black mesh grills | Cosmo racing short shifter | trunk lip spoiler | euro front bumper blades |

Comment

• I want a wagon so bad right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fuzzy Bunny View Post
        It is official! The taurus is now a bagged functioning member of car society, and is no longer relegated to the doldrums of my shop. I took it on its maiden voyage this morning to safeway for some grub and took a quick parking lot picture. It still needs some touch ups. I plan to finish up the rear bumper in the next week or two and do my exhaust. Also I'm still on the hunt for a set of wagon rear control arms to modify to increase my level of low. Thanks for staying tuned.

I love seeing this car low my mom is on her second taurus and i have always wondered what it would look like low. And I know where this safeway is I pass it all the time on my way to kent station.

Comment

• slycas28- Thats cool, I'm in maple valley all the time I swap out cars at my grandma's garage right near lake wilderness golf course. Do you drive anything I might recognize?

Comment

• Well. Now I have seen just about everything. Mad props for bagging a fucking taurus succesfully LOL. Its never crossed my mind to do anything to these cars other then pass them on the highway. Also your welding skills are top notch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fuzzy Bunny View Post
              slycas28- Thats cool, I'm in maple valley all the time I swap out cars at my grandma's garage right near lake wilderness golf course. Do you drive anything I might recognize?
              I drive a yellow e36 m3 sedan i am near lake wilderness all the time.

Comment

• this is amazing.. respect for taking an ugly duckling and making a unicorn out of it
                Hi, I'm Chris and i drive a Miata
                ASS & KITTIES

Comment

• Ok rear bumper is finally done. Yaaaaa!

Comment

• Looks so much more classy now, nice!

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• If I recall correctly... Years back CarCraft magazine did a story on a Taurus wagon like this... Had an SHO swap, super low and black on black. Pretty sweet.

Comment

• Oh an wo like to see why is in the garage

Comment

• Originally posted by rab71 View Post
                          Oh an wo like to see why is in the garage
                          ? I don't know what this comment means.

Comment

• i really love this! such an ugly car made nice!
                            Instagram - marcuscreek ---- facebook - /cusbum

Static Low R50 Mini Cooper

Comment

• This is awesome.

Love the rear bumper and exhaust, very nicely done.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• The fact that you turned a taurus wagon into a real looker is amazing. Kudos man.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X