No announcement yet.

A taurus wagon? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learned to drive on a pinkish purple 1996 Taurus.

So all I gotta say is I'm madly in love with this wagon.

If you ever decide to part ways with it, I'll toss it in heated storage next to my MK2 Golf

Amazing work so far!! Carry on!

Comment

• Hey every one. I'm just tuning in to apologize for the lack of progress, but I promise I'm getting back on it. I got a little side tracked on my summer car (the cabrio) and what started out as a simple lowing and wheels turned into a full glass out color change and re-spray.

As for the Taurus... My main power line to the rear is run the interior is pretty much gutted. I need to finish up the wiring and then it will be pretty much drivable. I've contacted road wire and katskinz and I think I have a line on a red leather interior for it, and I'm looking into something pretty neat (in my opinion) in a 20 inch wheel.

Thanks for your continued support.

Comment

• love the cabrio!

Comment

• You sir, are a geniuous, love the wagon, love that it's different, and not a bimmer, love the rims. Bravo my friend, bravo. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Comment

• In for more Taur-ass updates!

Comment

• sweet color on the cabby
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• The title of the thread caught my eye, I love seeing projects that are out of the ordinary. Read the entire thread, love the way the wagon is turning out!
                i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

• What year/model Jaguar did those wheels come from? I'm considering getting some for my '99 Sable.

Comment

• can we get an update on wagon!?

Comment

• im in! this is the most rad thing ive seen in a while!!

Comment

• Subscribed!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rksphotography3

Comment

• Well, after countless problems with my air manifold leaking from every possible machined surface I bit the bullet and ordered a VU4. I recieved it in the male today and plan to put it in on wednesday. The car is all wired and plumed so hopefully it will go up and down before I go to bed on wednesday night. I'll keep you posted. Whoda' thought it would take almost a year to bag a taurus? FML. Oh well, almost there.

Comment

• This was the first thread I have ever read completely through, and that was almost a year ago! Maybe time to read through it again?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• It is official! The taurus is now a bagged functioning member of car society, and is no longer relegated to the doldrums of my shop. I took it on its maiden voyage this morning to safeway for some grub and took a quick parking lot picture. It still needs some touch ups. I plan to finish up the rear bumper in the next week or two and do my exhaust. Also I'm still on the hunt for a set of wagon rear control arms to modify to increase my level of low. Thanks for staying tuned.

Comment

• Where's the parking lot picture?

Comment

Working...
                                X