X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!!
    Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

Now that Mother Nature wants to be nice i have this whole week to finalize my Roof Rack.

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Finished the main things. Just have to go out and get all new shiny bolts and fittings for it to go together. I am also considering doing a "Wooden" vinyl wrap for the cross-bars which atm are silver.

Cleaned up the little shop i have in my basement while i waited for paint to dry. Got to get ready for when i start bringing in my front end conversion to prep over the winter break.
      Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
      Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

Got the rubber fitting for the roof rack arms so when i put the rack on it is level with the body lines. There all milldewed up and nasty.

Cleaned them up with my special cleaner i make myself.

Paint used for the roof rack. I think in the spring i am going to actually get it painted with good paint but for now its just some spray paint.

The rack is 100% complete. Cut / Restore / Painted. I put about a good 10 hours into this so i happy with it and the idea that its unique for a truck to have a roof rack. As of right now there's no light out so ill post some pics of it on the truck in a few days when i get good weather.

Comment

The Custom roof rack is all finished and ready to go on in the spring when the weather breaks.

Here are a couple of shots with it sitting on there. They don't have the rubber adapters on the foot to go with the bend of my roof. Don't mind my winter setup, i don't wanna talk about it lol.

Comment

Very nice man I like it alot, now what you gonna put up there =D
            1997 E36 M3 (Cosmos/Modena)
            Flickr
            My Thread
            LoweredLifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by extrem344 View Post
              Very nice man I like it alot, now what you gonna put up there =D
              Haha anything. From a cooler to a GoPro camera mount lol.

Comment

These are a set of Raderwork Mtens Reps. (Kyowa Evolves). There 5x100 18x8 and 18x9 with +35os. The OLD idea was to just get spacers for my old wheels but now since i had this amazing offer i got on these wheels i cant pass them up. So im gonna sell my current wheels and go with these. The current bolt pattern i have is 5x4. 3/4. The wheel selection sucks in that pattern which is why when people do something to a s series truck alot of people disagree on the wheel selection. I am low on cash right now and i know there rep wheels but the idea i am going with is to be unique with it and hopefully come out nice.

My buddy did a quick Photoshop with them on. Now i am going to be lower come spring AND i will have my front end conversion done as well so be patient lol.Probably going to have to roll the fenders as well but its all good.

Comment

Watching o.O so excited
                  1997 E36 M3 (Cosmos/Modena)
                  Flickr
                  My Thread
                  LoweredLifestyle

Comment

This is what Santa brought! The Jack and Stands were much needed!

Ceramic Half-Drilled and Slotted Rotors with Ceramic Brakes to go with it.

New Head unit. The Current ones turns off randomly and i have to reset it with a pin. I do it usually about 2 times a day when i drive around.

YES I KNOW THESE TAIL LIGHTS ARE UGLY!!!!! The part numbers go switched up by the dealer and there are sending me the Actual ones i wanted.

Comment

Well figured i would toss up an update to the build. As of right now 90% of the things i need to continue on the build are on back/special order due to the holiday season so its going to be a good couple of weeks without any updates. Although i am not sure if anyone reads the RC thread on here but i am into the RC Drift scene. I got this body for Christmas/Birthday and i just happen to finish it in my free time since i cant work on the real build.

Comment

Well took the advantage of the gorgeous PA weather today and installed the new Head Unit.

Head Unit 001 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Head Unit 003 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Head Unit 002 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Head Unit 005 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Head Unit 006 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Head Unit 010 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Head Unit 012 by way2fastx3, on Flickr
                        I also have a Sub Setup already that sits in my cab. Once i get the Head Unit all tuned up tomm ill post a video of how it sounds.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFr88pXCNMs"]Way2fastx3's Sound System. - YouTube[/ame]

Also picked up my GoPro

Comment

was that filmed with the gopro?

Comment

Originally posted by on1wheel06 View Post
                              was that filmed with the gopro?
                              No it was Filmed with a Nikon L120 Point and Shoot. Later today or over the weekend i am going to get some footage of driving around on the GoPro to test it out.

Comment

Here's a GoPro quick test run.
                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quL7EeJt8IU"]GoPro Test. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X