No announcement yet.

Just a Truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im sure it what ever it says it will be sick.
    My build thread
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• Well i sold the old compressors and upgraded to better and newer hardware.

Going to be running x2 480c "ViAir Compressors".

Wanted to say thanks to "Air Lift Performance" for supporting the build on the truck with the discount/promo code they hooked me up with.

VIAIR 02 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr.

VIAIR 01 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

VIAIR 03 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr
      Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
      Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Did a quick new list the other night, i just seem to keep adding more to it as the days go on...

Endless List by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

Comment

• List's are great things to have.

Comment

• I quit making lists bc it just reminds me of more stuff all the time lol
            My '66 C10 Build
            My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Okay, so kinda have been holding back on a few things...

Back-Half Build 02 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

Back-Half Build 04 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

Comment

• Woah!
                95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Mock up time...

Back-Half Build 03 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

Comment

• Did you part that back-half together, Cole? Some of it looks brand new and others look like they've been around the block a time or two.

Originally posted by Kielan
                    Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

• Originally posted by HooWybrow View Post
                      Did you part that back-half together, Cole? Some of it looks brand new and others look like they've been around the block a time or two.
                      Haha, yeah. Iv'e been part collecting since last summer. i did some fabrication work on some of the pieces already but i still have some mocking up to do like compressors, ect.
                      Last edited by way2fastx3; 01-02-2014, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Looks awesome dude! Can't wait to see it all come together

Comment

• NO TIME TO EXPLAIN GET IT! Stoked for this season and what is to come...

Back-Half Build 05 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

Comment

• lol Get it!! Gonna be sick man. Wish I could focus on doing the rear of mine. Good set up you picked up though.
                            My build thread
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
                              lol Get it!! Gonna be sick man. Wish I could focus on doing the rear of mine. Good set up you picked up though.
                              Yeah man it was a steal. Well i have those valves for you and if you want ill give ya a deal on my SD C-Notch as well.

Comment

• Alright so while i wait for more part's to arrive i figured i would figure out where i was going to mount the compressors and i found a perfect location so that was simple.

Compressor's Mounted 01 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

Now since i am waiting to receive my "Accuair Management" i thought it would be a good idea to see where i am going to run my hard-lines. Figured it would be something to get out of the way and instead of wasting metal/copper i got creative and used pipe-cleaners since it allows me to be flexible and try different things.

Creative 01 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

Creative 02 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

Nothing is set in stone for these lines BUT i think im 99% sure it's going to look close to this...

Comment

Working...
                                X