Just your ordinary e34 DD build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me?

Could you possibly send me the link to the dirt track coil sleeves?
    Live life Low.

Comment

• Absolute stunning!
      sigpic

BMW M5 V8 1993
      Slowtoys CC

Comment

• Proper good work man! Any updates?? Keen to see what's what! /subbed
        Hi, my name is Dom and i like to party.

IG - Cinemodd

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinemod View Post
          Proper good work man! Any updates?? Keen to see what's what! /subbed
          Car was sold awhile ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcbe34 View Post
            Thanks! Haven't updated this in a long time. I've been DDing it for the last 4-5 months, 40 miles each way through downtown Atlanta. No damage other than a couple small spots on the front lip, but that was inevitable.

I haven't done anything to the e34, been working on another project-
            s50b30?32?

Comment

• Originally posted by 87shark View Post
              Car was sold awhile ago.
              Well, thats awkward, i guess thats what i get for semi skim reading. hahaha
              Hi, my name is Dom and i like to party.

IG - Cinemodd

Comment

• awesome!! have a question tho! is your toe all screwed up from going so low? my e34 eats up tires and ive been told by a shop they cannot get my toe adjusted right because how low I am?

Comment

• Car was sitting too clean! Sad to here that it went...
                  I just finally put 2 & 2 together, your under 'jcbe34 on bimmer.forums aswell. :facepalm: I tried to keep up on your thread about the custom e34 coilovers, but got lost somewhere... So what did you eventually go with for fronts? and for the rears? billies or the konies? and did you and your friend ever decide on perfect spring rates? wasnt it like 400lbs/500lbs? and you went with this kit right? >http://shop.a1racing.com/cok12436-5.aspx (would need different top perches though) - assuming you went with the billies...

sorry for 21 questions, just trying to pick your all knowing brain! hope you find your way back to the '34 one day...

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

• Sorry, missed this thread. Ive just been lurking on here since I sold the blue e34, coming on here always makes me miss it.

Originally posted by Kinghorn View Post
                    Car was sitting too clean! Sad to here that it went...
                    I just finally put 2 & 2 together, your under 'jcbe34 on bimmer.forums aswell. :facepalm: I tried to keep up on your thread about the custom e34 coilovers, but got lost somewhere... So what did you eventually go with for fronts? and for the rears? billies or the konies? and did you and your friend ever decide on perfect spring rates? wasnt it like 400lbs/500lbs? and you went with this kit right? >http://shop.a1racing.com/cok12436-5.aspx (would need different top perches though) - assuming you went with the billies...

sorry for 21 questions, just trying to pick your all knowing brain! hope you find your way back to the '34 one day...
                    Koni front, bilstein rears. Just do Koni's all around though. My rates were 525/440 but the rear was a little bouncy with the Bilsteins. It would be fine with Koni's. I used that A-1 stuff yeah, but I switched the perches around and used some flat ones I have from something else in the rear and GC camber plates in the front, which are a must if you're going low.

I have a '90 m5 euro at the moment, but its on the back burner project wise. Strictly daily driver duties now, but someday it'll get some attention

Originally posted by Ruststang View Post
                    awesome!! have a question tho! is your toe all screwed up from going so low? my e34 eats up tires and ive been told by a shop they cannot get my toe adjusted right because how low I am?
                    Yeah, e34 rear toe isn't adjustable. If you're eating front tires you can fix that pretty easily.

Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
                    s50b30?32?
                    That was an m90, but I've changed directions and the car now has an s54. Might post up something on it soon. It's getting close to running

Comment

• Originally posted by jcbe34 View Post
                      Sorry, missed this thread. Ive just been lurking on here since I sold the blue e34, coming on here always makes me miss it.

Koni front, bilstein rears. Just do Koni's all around though. My rates were 525/440 but the rear was a little bouncy with the Bilsteins. It would be fine with Koni's. I used that A-1 stuff yeah, but I switched the perches around and used some flat ones I have from something else in the rear and GC camber plates in the front, which are a must if you're going low.

I have a '90 m5 euro at the moment, but its on the back burner project wise. Strictly daily driver duties now, but someday it'll get some attention

Yeah, e34 rear toe isn't adjustable. If you're eating front tires you can fix that pretty easily.

That was an m90, but I've changed directions and the car now has an s54. Might post up something on it soon. It's getting close to running
                      That car better be at sowo.

Comment

• thats the plan

Comment

• speechless O_O

The nicest E34 i've ever seen

The wagon and loads of other crap...
                          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...38#post1291338

Comment

• some more pictures from the coilover make?, do you have a link to det sleeves?, how did you do it rear?

Comment

• I would have taken that car to the grave with me.

Amazing build, very proper.

Comment

• So I just found this thread and read it from the start, only to realise that the last update was 2 years ago and this flawlessly perfect e34 has been sold. What an emotional roller coaster

Comment

Working...
                                X